Giannino

Game Thread: Pistons @ Magic 11/22

As a Magic fan, I don't rely on just this forum for game information and sources, I check official game information and sources. Shocking to read that people actually miss our games because of false game thread information. I'm always checking the schedule. It's so easily accessible. Perhaps the official schedule should be pinned as well as a link. I know there is a link on the full site for truebluenation but, for people like me who use the mobile layout, there is not.

An idea: we should have a subforum under Orlando Magic Forum titled by the season's years (2011-2012,2012-2013, etc) for each season where game threads ultimately get moved to after a week or so. It can be a neat way to document and file each season game by game so we can look back and read about the game exactly how we remember it. So in the future, I can click the 2015-2016 subforum and read the game threads of when we went to the finals and relive it from other's perspectives as well.

As a Magic fan, I don't rely on just this forum for game information and sources, I check official game information and sources. Shocking to read that people actually miss our games because of false game thread information. I'm always checking the schedule. It's so easily accessible. Perhaps the official schedule should be pinned as well as a link. I know there is a link on the full site for truebluenation but, for people like me who use the mobile layout, there is not.

An idea: we should have a subforum under Orlando Magic Forum titled by the season's years (2011-2012,2012-2013, etc) for each season where game threads ultimately get moved to after a week or so. It can be a neat way to document and file each season game by game so we can look back and read about the game exactly how we remember it. So in the future, I can click the 2015-2016 subforum and read the game threads of when we went to the finals and relive it from other's perspectives as well.

You know what else is easy? Making a game thread with the right date.

I've gotten into the habit over the last 5 years of checking this forum for all things Magic related. The game thread should at least have the correct time and date.

This place sucks now.

I've gotten into the habit over the last 5 years of checking this forum for all things Magic related. The game thread should at least have the correct time and date.

This place sucks now.

I see how you ol' timers can fall into that habit. I guess the comments in my first paragraph were unjust and slightly pretentious. Excuse me for that. However, I really believe the mods should follow my idea in the second paragraph. It can be a great way to revisit a season without digging through various other non game threads.

GAME THREADS

1. The game thread should at a minimum include the date, time, teams involved, estimated starters and injuries, TV and radio coverage.

2. The game thread is used for pregame discussion, and discussion during the game for those who can't access the chat. For everyone else, use the chat so that the game thread doesn't become unnecessarily large.

http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6386-forum-rules-terms-of-service/

This place sucks now.

Chill the ***** out. It was a mistake FFS.