Sign in to follow this  
barnettej

Game Thread: Magic vs Toronto - Away - 1PM EST

Baby needs to start playing team basketball. He never looks to make the extra pass.

He sounded bitter when they asked him about Jameer and what he brings as a leader with the shotclock off after the Pistons game. He kept saying, "yeah, he's one of the leaders of this team."

Nicholson is pretty good for a Rook man...His Per36 is 18&7 with a block and a half....Never seems to take a bad shot to me he always seems to play within the offense and takes with the defense is giving him....I would love to see more pick and roll/pick and pop action with Nicholson since i think that we can get something good out of that almost every time especially with Andrew having such a high basketball IQ.....Just imagine another year of development when he works on sharpening his skills and improving his body he could make trading Baby worthwhile

Calderon 18 assists.. like what!! As usual, always someone makes his personal record against us.

Or the more likely scenario is that you just pay attention to when other players have record days against the Magic.

Or the more likely scenario is that you just pay attention to when other players have record days against the Magic.

or better yet, that's not his personal record. He's had two, 2, 19 assist games in the past as well as a heap of 17 assist games. He has a total of 18 games with 15 or more in his career. Guy would make a great dish man on a good team. He's always been a great setup man.

Guy would make a great dish man on a good team. He's always been a great setup man.

Hs big thing is that he's absolutely atrocious on defense.