Shock Phantom

Orlando @ Minnesota 8 p.m. Nov. 7, 2012

Harkless is hustling man....barely even played and already has 2 blocks.....his length really bothering people out there....he has some real potential defensively just need to see something offensively from him.....All we have to do is keep it within striking distance....10 or under and well be alright i think

Harkless is hustling man....barely even played and already has 2 blocks.....his length really bothering people out there....he has some real potential defensively just need to see something offensively from him.....All we have to do is keep it within striking distance....10 or under and well be alright i think

Was thinking the same thing. He seems like he's everywhere on the court too. He should have 2 blocks and 2 steals even though the box score says otherwise.

wow man i can't believe it didn't hit me until now but i've had the wrong mentality on McRoberts.....Basically as soon as Harrington is back McBob is going to be stapled to the bench so Coach is just giving him minutes now because he won't be playing much later and plus it's like an audition for McBob for other teams so we can trade him at the deadline....usually i'm a lot more faster on the uptake but this one went over my head lol

Am I the only one who thinks Ayon looks clueless out there? Doesn't look like half the player I saw in the preseason.

you're definitely not the only one.....i'm attributing it to lack of conditioning and rust....hope that's the case

wow man i can't believe it didn't hit me until now but i've had the wrong mentality on McRoberts.....Basically as soon as Harrington is back McBob is going to be stapled to the bench so Coach is just giving him minutes now because he won't be playing much later and plus it's like an audition for McBob for other teams so we can trade him at the deadline....usually i'm a lot more faster on the uptake but this one went over my head lol

They def will. With Big Baby at PF and JJ at the 6th man the only room for him is the SF position. He isnt great but I think he will mesh well with our current starting 5.

Nobody listens to me... :svgsad: