Sign in to follow this  
SolidSn/\ke007

GT: Magic vs. Indiana

LMAO Flakers are 0-5. This is great.

Not only are you ridiculous for calling them the "Flakers", but you're even more ridiculous for taking the preseason seriously. LA will be laughing when they're still playing in May.

• Upvote 1

Not only are you ridiculous for calling them the "Flakers", but you're even more ridiculous for taking the preseason seriously. LA will be laughing when they're still playing in May.

Exactly, these preseason games have little significance to what the regular season entails. The "Flakers" will most likely have a good season as apposed to our "25+" team.

Oh and why would you say that I was taking the preseason seriously? C'mon now. I am not that stupid to know that Lakers are still going end up in the playoffs. I was being sarcastic, which you failed at recognizing. SMH You need to loosen up.

Plus I was trying to make some of the stupid magic fans, who takes the preseason stupidly serious (MagicVikingSooner), have a little joy until he says, "We Suck like Bobcats".

Got it?

Oh and why would you say that I was taking the preseason seriously? C'mon now. I am not that stupid to know that Lakers are still going end up in the playoffs. I was being sarcastic, which you failed at recognizing. SMH You need to loosen up.

Plus I was trying to make some of the stupid magic fans, who takes the preseason stupidly serious (MagicVikingSooner), have a little joy until he says, "We Suck like Bobcats".

Got it?

I think you need to look up the definition for sarcasm.

And you don't need to keep back stepping every time someone calls you out on something.

I think you need to look up the definition for sarcasm.

And you don't need to keep back stepping every time someone calls you out on something.

Did I say sarcasm? I meant to say it was a joke.

Also let them call me out. Like I even care. People need to stop taking things seriously like the name calling or trash talking, and laugh it out. Just relax and enjoy every little moment including Magic beating the Pacrap(sctach that) Pacers. Plus I like being in the mix rather than choosing sides in discussions and debates.

Anyways back on topic....

Do anyone have that thought the team is dangerous now, since Dwight got shipped and handled?

We can see that starters and bench is working really well together and first time for a while now that the Magic is working as a team.

Did I say sarcasm? I meant to say it was a joke.

Also let them call me out. Like I even care. People need to stop taking things seriously like the name calling or trash talking, and laugh it out. Just relax and enjoy every little moment including Magic beating the Pacrap(sctach that) Pacers. Plus I being in the mix rather than choosing sides in discussions and debates.

Anyways back on topic....

Do anyone have that thought the team is dangerous now, since Dwight got shipped and handled?

We can see that starters and bench is working really well together and first time for a while now that the Magic is working as a team.

I like what I saw last night with the sharing of the ball and we didn't just throw up 3's. I don't want to make any judgement calls until I get to see some burn from Affalo and Heartless.

I like what I saw last night with the sharing of the ball and we didn't just throw up 3's. I don't want to make any judgement calls until I get to see some burn from Affalo and Heartless.

:shard: