Sign in to follow this  
Skywise316

The officially UNofficial TBN Fantasy B-Ball League. Year 3.

Kinda need an email address to send the invite to.

Update! Joesph selected Getchyo Cornbread, so I'm sending the invite to him. Still two teams left without invites.

Sent you an email via message.

Thanks to an extra person that is a long time lurker contacting me, all teams have been INVITED to be filled. Any other inquires would be to be an alternate.

In other words, almost time to move the thread to off-topic, but not quite. :shard:

Alright, I'm in and set. I do have a single request though. I'm posting it here for discussion. I understand for regular people it's open but, Malik and I suffer from working weekends. Nights especially. Would there be an objection to changing the draft time to saturday morning? If it's a problem I don't want to cause any and it's no biggie. I just wanted to throw the idea out there. Thanks.

Alright, I'm in and set. I do have a single request though. I'm posting it here for discussion. I understand for regular people it's open but, Malik and I suffer from working weekends. Nights especially. Would there be an objection to changing the draft time to saturday morning? If it's a problem I don't want to cause any and it's no biggie. I just wanted to throw the idea out there. Thanks.

For me it would be better because I'm 5 hours ahead of the US' Eastern Time

I'd rather discuss the draft time on the forum, and if needed the league is full so I think it's okay to move/lock the topic if need be, but..

..with that said I'm sorry guys but mornings are out for me with the baby and everything. Now if the league wanted to do it that Saturday afternoon instead of night (EST) maybe that would be helpful? Maybe I'll make a poll.

I'd rather discuss the draft time on the forum, and if needed the league is full so I think it's okay to move/lock the topic if need be, but..

..with that said I'm sorry guys but mornings are out for me with the baby and everything. Now if the league wanted to do it that Saturday afternoon instead of night (EST) maybe that would be helpful? Maybe I'll make a poll.

I'm cool with anything as long as it is on Saturday

I'm really leaning towards 1 in the afternoon because that's my normal computer time anyway. By that time, normally, the baby's up and fed, and all that good stuff. Also it would help anyone in a European-or-further time zone like Baskonia Aupa (Luke_Ffs). Also not during the Penn State game. :shard:

Anywho, I put up a poll on the league page for either 1, 4, 9, or 11 pm in the evening, EST. All are girlfriend-approved. :shard: So if everyone involved could answer the poll ASAP with what's best for themselves it would go a long way towards helping me figure this out , and I'd appreciate it.

To all league members:

A new NEW Draft time poll (as in a second one) has been posted on the league web site, one that's more specific towards late morning/afternoon. PLEASE vote in the poll to help me decide what time to pick, including those that voted the first time already.