Sign in to follow this  
JMEWLS

GT: Magic vs. Cavs

In before MagicVikingSooners proclaims we choked away our third straight game.

:creaturedance:

Sooner or later he'll realize we just suck...

Then again, I need to consider who we're talking about.

Wins and losses mean squat in preseason it's all about just getting better chemistry with the players and them getting more acquainted with the offense and the defensive rotations.....Vucci seems like that dude for us....He seems really skilled....getting boards....working in the post with his back to the basket but also is able to hit Fadeaway Jumpers 18 feet from the hoop? could of had a better game if not for foul trouble but i like his versatility he just needs to get better defensively but that will come with time all in all i think he all but locked up that Starting Center position.....

Nicholson seems to be doing work as well as far as the boxscore says another solid game but this time he actually put some work on the boards and had a couple blocks to boot....As i suspected his game translates well to the pros....he can get basically all the same shots he got in college here since his game is footwork based really.....He can hit shots out to 20 feet and score in a variety of ways....but he has to learn the pro game...made a few rookie mistakes with a couple 3 second calls....but learning defense for a rookie is always an issue for any rookie coming out...can't think of a rookie in recent years that was a defensive impact the first year out and didn't make mistakes....Overall Nicholson is really shaping up and imo he can only gets better with time when he becomes more acquainted with the NBA game it's still early but i hope he keeps up this play while cutting down the mistakes......

JJ was solid as always....JJ has done such a great job of improving himself over the years when people said he probably would be playing in Europe or something....JJ could be a staple on anyone's bench and he could probably start on some teams.....

Jameer.....well i would of love to have seen the game because with Meer sometimes he can have a bad shooting night but still have a good game distributing and controlling the tempo....

Baby is surprising me man for the most part he's playing well....i know it's preseason but it looks like he's continuing his playoff performance....although i hope that he keeps the team concept in mind as Baby seems like a dude that will try to be the man when we don't need him to be.....

Hedo.......ball.....

Dequan is just scrapping man....looking at the boxscore and listening to the game he was all over the place....didn't score much but he did everything else...snagging rebounds....blocking shots.....he might be that energy guy that actually has energy to work with.....not Q who is a fake energy cheerleader type of dude.....

We're most definitely not going to be world beaters but i think as a magic fan we have some things to look forward to especially since we have key guys out.....I think as long as our guys aren't mailing it in out there and play hard i think that's a brand of Basketball we can cheer and get behind.....

/ Thesis lol........sorry for the long post

• Upvote 3

Magic choked for the 3rd straight game, it is ridicious and even worse, we lost to crappy Cleveland!

but they did have a good game besides the lost. It went to overtime.

In before MagicVikingSooners proclaims we choked away our third straight game.

:creaturedance:

Magic choked for the 3rd straight game, it is ridicious and even worse, we lost to crappy Cleveland!

:shard: :shard: :shard: :shard: :shard: :shard: :shard:

what did us in i think was the fact that the game was always disjointed with all the fouling we were doing and we couldn't get into any rhythm ....i believe at one point we fouled them 22 times to their 9......

It should have not went to overtime, the Magic should have destroyed them

Reread that and then post again: dude - this is going to be a VERY long season for you. Tamp down your expectations.

You know those crappy Cleveland Cavs? Remember how straight up horrible they were three years ago when LeBron checked out? Yeah - that's US now.

Cleveland is better than us.

In three or four years, once we have a couple drafts under our belts and make a couple free agent signings, that might be a different story, but this year? Suck city, dudemar.