JMEWLS

Make a bold prediction about the Magic this year.

Turkoglu: People write Turk off because of his big contract, but I love Turk and think he has a lot to offer. He still wants a few more years in the NBA and he has said he hopes he retires in Orlando, so I think Turk will do well this year. I've heard that he came back to training camp this year in great shape.

Jameer: Jameer has a lot to prove, just got a new contract and the team showed that they believe in Jameer. With his job secure and Dwight gone I really hope and think that this can be a huge year for Jameer.

Rookies: I think all three of our rookies have potential to be Alll-stars one day. O'Quinn especially I think will surprise a lot of people this year, if you didn't see him in Summer League he was amazing, as was Nicholson.

That we will win more than the Bobcats. Anyone who thinks this team is a bottom of the barrel team like the Wizards or Bobcats they are crazy. The commitment to winning is there from Rob and Jacque and guys like Jameer, Big Baby, JJ, Afflalo, etc. We have strong team leadership and I believe we will win between 35 and 45 games this season and possibly even make the playoffs.

Kyle O'Quinn's nickname will become Knockout, because everyone is tired of nicknames like KO, KG, KD, etc.

That's the best I can come up with

I love nicknames

Turkoglu: People write Turk off because of his big contract, but I love Turk and think he has a lot to offer. He still wants a few more years in the NBA and he has said he hopes he retires in Orlando, so I think Turk will do well this year. I've heard that he came back to training camp this year in great shape.

I think I replied on what I think about Hedo in the other thread. But this is a contract year so maybe he does come out and actually make us feel like he wants to play ball.

Jameer: Jameer has a lot to prove, just got a new contract and the team showed that they believe in Jameer. With his job secure and Dwight gone I really hope and think that this can be a huge year for Jameer.

Could not agree more, he lives for situations like this. I think he comes out and he balls this year.

Rookies: I think all three of our rookies have potential to be Alll-stars one day. O'Quinn especially I think will surprise a lot of people this year, if you didn't see him in Summer League he was amazing, as was Nicholson.

I will not be surprised if one or more of these guys end up starting this season there's bound to be a surprise package within one of them. I'll go as far as saying that all of these three will be solid rotation players by the seasons end.

That we will win more than the Bobcats. Anyone who thinks this team is a bottom of the barrel team like the Wizards or Bobcats they are crazy. The commitment to winning is there from Rob and Jacque and guys like Jameer, Big Baby, JJ, Afflalo, etc. We have strong team leadership and I believe we will win between 35 and 45 games this season and possibly even make the playoffs.

I'm sick of people putting us on the level of the Bobcats which is straight up embarrassing, I do think our team is a lot better then this. 30+ games I think is a success for the Magic but if it's less I'm going to blame it on tanking rather then a lack of talent. We've got a great mix of veterans and young guys, they should gel together and we're gonna play like we've got something to prove.

Magic win lots of games more than expected 10-18. Then get first pick in lottery who makes team competitive for a title for a few years. Then leaves to play for Lakers to win titles. we suck again. Then we get lottery pick we get competitive ughh you get the idea.

Both Harkless and Vucevic end the season in the starting lineup; Turkoglu and/or Redick don't end the year in Orlando, and the Magic beat the Celtics at least once lol

Both Harkless and Vucevic end the season in the starting lineup; Turkoglu and/or Redick don't end the year in Orlando, and the Magic beat the Celtics at least once lol

I'm still itching to see Harkless play. Vucevic has been said to already in the starting lineup now. Apparently Vaughn wants Ayons energy coming off the bench.

Won't be surprised if Redick leaves as much as it sucks to say. Turkoglu on the otherhand I'm not really sure about.

I have held off on my prediction until I could see a few games. I'm guessing 40-45 wins.

I wouldn't mind seeing us hit the playoffs it's just gonna hurt seeing us get eliminated in the first round. For me its either championship or bust. I hate coming into the playoffs as an 8th seed only to end the season out of the lottery and stuck in mediocrity.