Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

2012 MAGIC Preseason Thread

NBA League Pass is free for the week. That's how I plan on watching the game.

I really really really hope Hedo plays no more than 20 minutes. Serves no purpose!

And Dwight's defense looks awful by the way. Offense is good but his defense has been terrible.

Who's gonna play instead of Hedo?

JJ... JWill... anybody. idc. just not him.

His playmaking ability, ball handling and physical presence are very important for the team at this point of the rebuilding process. I can't deny that he's not at his prime anymore, but let's not write him off so quickly, shall we?

I'd love to see him getting traded out of Orlando though, to free up cap space, but if he's here right now, we should definitely use him.

Guess we can close shop on this thread, being that the regular season has started. In other news, Daniel Orton, after getting waived by OKJ, got called back by OKC following the Harden trade.

Gonna laugh if Orton somehow goes from :svgsad: to :gortat:

Probably Gustavo, when he has recovered from the sprained thumb, or Andrew.

I haven't watched the Hornets last season, but I though Gustavo was a PF? And we'll see about Andrew.

I haven't watched the Hornets last season, but I though Gustavo was a PF? And we'll see about Andrew.

Gus can also be a center as well. Whatever it is, Gus is the guy that is willing to work and play hard on a nightly basis.

here is a couple of vid to get you started.

Doesn't look bad. I keep faith in Hedo though, he can be a very important piece of the team this season, if he's willing to give everything he got. But again, if it's possible to trade him out of Orlando, don't hesitate.

I'm not from the US by the way, so don't you boys raise your eyebrows when you see a grammatical mistake. It's not my native language. :)