Sign in to follow this  
Pucktastic

Visitor Ticket Help

Hi everyone, visiting Orlando from the UK in December/January and would love to catch the Heat game on Dec 31. Would anyone be kind enough to share the presale password with me for Ticketmaster?

Thank you so much.

Hi everyone, visiting Orlando from the UK in December/January and would love to catch the Heat game on Dec 31. Would anyone be kind enough to share the presale password with me for Ticketmaster?

Thank you so much.

The tickets for that game is not up now. They will hopefully give an update by the end of sept or around october. Right now they are selling pre-season tickets.

Also NBA and Ticketmaster is working on a deal where fans that purchased the tickets from Ticketmaster can also use Ticketmaster exchange to sell tickets they bought.

Tickets are available to buy now.

Use Code: magic

not all the games. just from the start of the season to some january games. but you are good Pucktastic. Enjoy the magic game :)

I too will be in Orlando for vacation Dec/Jan and am looking to purchase tix for the Magic/Heat game on 12/31. I really want to take my dad and father in law. If anyone has a presale code that works, please let me know. You can email me privately if you prefer.

Thank you!

Go Magic! :)