Sign in to follow this  
flakxd

Stand-Up, Cheer, & give Dwight a roaring standing Ovation when he returns to O-Town??

Whenever the Lakers first make the trip to the Amway?? How will all of you season ticket holders honor/receive Superman 2.0 upon his return?

I like the idea of complete indifference. I'm not sure how practical that is but I think that would strike a nerve with Dwight.

• Upvote 1

But I sure as hell won't cheer him. That's what he wants. He's too stupid to recognize sarcasm and he will assume that everyone in Orlando still loves him despite his antics.

I like the idea of complete indifference. I'm not sure how practical that is but I think that would strike a nerve with Dwight.

I wish we could somehow campaign the idea of everyone in the building being dead silent during his introduction. And turning our backs towards him.

I think it was Captain's idea to do that.

• Upvote 1

I wish we could somehow campaign the idea of everyone in the building being dead silent during his introduction. And turning our backs towards him.

I'm all for getting it done ... although I'm pretty sure there will always be some who, blaming the organization very much so as SVG did recently, will cheer for the dumb ass ... how would he feel if no one even showed up for the game?

I'm all for getting it done ... although I'm pretty sure there will always be some who, blaming the organization very much so as SVG did recently, will cheer for the dumb ass ... how would he feel if no one even showed up for the game?

This is Orlando... half the fans there will be Laker fans anyway.

• Upvote 3

I'm very curious why the original poster would post such a seemingly incendiary question without giving his own thoughts on the matter. He simply asks the question but doesn't say which outcome he'd prefer: cheering or booing (or indifference).

As much as I'd love the indifference, I think booing is what will happen. The booing will drown out the cheers. He deserves the cheers for what he did while he was here. But he deserves the boos more for how he acted on his way out.

It was, and thanks for the credit. That would be awesome, but so very difficult to accomplish, so, "boo the piss out of him" it shall be.

too bad we'll have to wait until March ... y'all think fans may forget about the dumb ass by then?

Grant Hill still gets booed when he plays in Orlando, and he doesn't deserve it nearly as much as Howard.