Sign in to follow this  
Shemp

Its a New Era so its time for a Uni change..

So now with Dwight,Van Gundy,Otis,DuDu,J-Rich...etc all gone and a rebuild ahead with Henny and Vaughn at the helm, its time to usher in a new era with a uni change.

Photoshoppers help the Magic create & design new Uniforms...

NO darn it... Too many changes in the short history of this team. Already have FOUR. Keep this one for some time. It looks good.

i've been a member of this board since like 2004 or something but cannot sign in for some reason so i made this name. yeah i agree, i really do not care for the logo change. i just made this one for fun though. our OG jersey's are the best, but why not mess around hah.

TheBlackAxe_Magic_jersey.jpg

• Upvote 1

i've been a member of this board since like 2004 or something but cannot sign in for some reason so i made this name. yeah i agree, i really do not care for the logo change. i just made this one for fun though. our OG jersey's are the best, but why not mess around hah.

6 is "retired"

Well you got the "LOL" part right, but that's about it.

• Upvote 1

Not bad but I can't dig the baby blue/font

Where'd you get that template?

Well you got the "LOL" part right, but that's about it.

so you're either "lol"ing at Afflolo: in which case he is going to be on your team for the foreseeable future so either back it or step aside.

OR you are "lol"ing at my jersey attempt. in that case let's see what you got kemosabe...

Not bad but I can't dig the baby blue/font

Where'd you get that template?

the blue doesn't look that light on my monitor, should probably be darker though.

the template i made myself.

so you're either "lol"ing at Afflolo: in which case he is going to be on your team for the foreseeable future so either back it or step aside.

OR you are "lol"ing at my jersey attempt. in that case let's see what you got kemosabe...

Well it's spelled "Afflalo", but I'm saying that I'll be LOLing a lot watching Magic basketball for the next few years, in which case, adding "LOL" to a players name is very fitting.