Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

GET OUT OF HERE FAKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For some reason I cannot vote down your post, so I'm just going to let you know that this post is stupid.

• Upvote 4

You are no salesman. As sick as we are? There's just no way you've even got your bearings on this. Your comparison of kg and Howard is severely flawed. No, I don't want bynum just for the sake of ending this. If that was the case I would have opened my arms to golden state some time ago.

Ok fair enough. You guys have been through hell on this.

But what realistically do you think is gonna happen?

IMO, we don't trade Dwight and he walks next year

What do we think is going to happen or what do we wish would happen.

What is going to happen is Dwight will start the year as a Magic player and will ride the bench because he is to "hurt" to play. He will be traded by Jan. to the Lakers and end up making a miraculous recovery.

What we wish would happen is that he pull is head out of his a** come play for this team and apologize for being a complete moron the past year. Either that or he gets traded to LA and then never EVER wins a championship.

What do we think is going to happen or what do we wish would happen.

What is going to happen is Dwight will start the year as a Magic player and will ride the bench because he is to "hurt" to play. He will be traded by Jan. to the Lakers and end up making a miraculous recovery.

What we wish would happen is that he pull is head out of his a** come play for this team and apologize for being a complete moron the past year. Either that or he gets traded to LA and then never EVER wins a championship.

I was asking what you think would happen. What you WISH would happen tends to be a little sidetracking. Why do you think he will start the season? If I were Hennigan I would fear him getting stabbed if he set foot into training camp :lol:

Ok. Why do you think it's in Orlando's interest to take this course of action?

It's not what I want, but no one will take our horrid contracts.

People want Dwight, but they don't want to give up good players.

OKC said they wouldn't take a Ibaka-Harden for Dwight deal, I mean WTF?

Bynum doesn't want to re-sign here so I doubt we make a deal with the Lakers

It's not and that would be stupid as ***** unless Henny is a genius and gets us Iggy/Ellis/Smith soon.

Cap space, not being stuck as an 8th/9th seed.

It's not Bynum vs. nothing, it's Bynum vs. a #1 pick.

It's not what I want, but no one will take our horrid contracts.

People want Dwight, but they don't want to give up good players.

OKC said they wouldn't take a Ibaka-Harden for Dwight deal, I mean WTF?

Bynum doesn't want to re-sign here so I doubt we make a deal with the Lakers

I was under the impression that the Orlando FO wanted to gain prospects, picks, and shed contracts. Is that not true? If it is, would that not be accomplished in a three-way trade with the Lakers with Houston or Cleveland being the facilitator? I know your not gonna be able to get rid of ALL the bad contracts but if the Lakers take one and the facilitator takes another, wouldn't that be enough?

Granted Houston would not give up as much as they would for Howard but would they not give up enough to Orlando's satisfaction if they were to acquire a long-term Bynum?

I was under the impression that the Orlando FO wanted to gain prospects, picks, and shed contracts. Is that not true? If it is, would that not be accomplished in a three-way trade with the Lakers with Houston or Cleveland being the facilitator? I know your not gonna be able to get rid of ALL the bad contracts but if the Lakers take one and the facilitator takes another, wouldn't that be enough?

Granted Houston would not give up as much as they would for Howard but would they not give up enough to Orlando's satisfaction if they were to acquire a long-term Bynum?

That same scenario has been discussed many times and for some reason the trade didn't happen