Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard

Sources confirm @JRudolphSports report that Dwight Howard is ready to join Lakers. If traded to LA DH will re-sign long-term with team

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard

Sources confirm @JRudolphSports report that Dwight Howard is ready to join Lakers. If traded to LA DH will re-sign long-term with team

Sources confirm? Is this idiot serious? Why doesn't he just say that Rudolph reported it?

Tony Mejia ‏@TonyMejiaNBA

This Howard news affects #Rockets pursuit by solidifying Bynum as someone they can flip a DH rental for by deadline.#Magic seek "best deal."

This is good, maybe they offer more knowing they have a safety net?

This is good, maybe they offer more knowing they have a safety net?

I don't think there is any scenario where the Rockets even consider trading Howard should they get him. I don't think this changes too much. Not to say you won't get a good deal. Honestly, I think he's probably offering a lot for him. We'll see what happens after the Asik deal goes down.

So basically, Dwight's handlers put that in Tooldolph's ear hoping to steer the Magicians away from Houston?

Thats what im guessing, hope he finally realizes the company he's keeping

I hope to sweet Baby Jesus you are correct. I've always been skeptical about your "connection with Dwight." Can you or anybody please give me reason to believe you are actually friends with Dwight? I'm not saying I don't want to believe you, I'm just a visitor here so I'm naturally inclined to believe you're just another pretender like all the ones I've seen on other boards.

He provided screen shots when we all doubted him, with really personal convos between 12 and himself. Lets just say they blow Markees out of the water. Kids been spot on with info every since then.

• Upvote 1

He provided screen shots when we all doubted him, with really personal convos between 12 and himself. Lets just say they blow Markees out of the water. Kids been spot on with info every since then.

Can a brotha get a link?

Can a brotha get a link?

He took them down once a few of us saw them. The info was very sensitive at the time and didn't want to risk them getting out via places like twitter.

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports

I know there are a lot of questions. I promise I'll do my best to answer them all, honestly, in the coming hours. Be patient, news is coming

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports

I will offer you this: We're going to find out very quickly what the Magic's true intentions are. It's time for the TRUTH to come out.