Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Well they aren't takeing Jrichardsons contract because of what happen between Nash & Jrichardson. So it makes more sense they take on Turks contract, and I highly Doubt Lamb will get traded the Houstons Head Coach already stated that he doesn't want that player traded.

It seems like you want alot of cap relief, in return 3 lottery picks, and a upcoming superstar. Good luck with that.

Kevin McHale has no input at all. It's up to Daryl Morey.

Well they aren't takeing Jrichardsons contract because of what happen between Nash & Jrichardson. So it makes more sense they take on Turks contract, and I highly Doubt Lamb will get traded the Houstons Head Coach already stated that he doesn't want that player traded.

It seems like you want alot of cap relief, in return 3 lottery picks, and a upcoming superstar. Good luck with that.

Remember it is summer league. Superstar is a bit of a stretch. I remember Travis Diener having a great summer league. Speaking of Superstar. I think Dwight qualifies and u think they wouldn't trade a summer league star for a real star. LMFAO the Planet!!!!

I'm done. If hell froze over and we did do that trade, you better defend it for the rest of your tenure as a Magic fan.

Which probably wouldn't be that long since you'd realize how inept our franchise is and leave.

IMO it's just my opinion it doesn't matter what I want to happen only thing that matters at the end of day is what Hennigan wants.

I wish we could get Minny involved with Houston where they take J-Rich or K-Mart and send us D-Will to pair with Lamb. That'd be a solid 1-2 young core there. If we were somehow guaranteed to get Shabazz I'd be ok with Houston keeping Lamb and giving us Parsons or White instead.

But if we got Lamb and D-Will and draft Cody Zeller or Alex Poythress. Hot damn.

Kevin McHale knows it's a business. Would he want to keep him? Sure. But if it is the piece that is needed to get DWIGHT *****ING HOWARD, I'm sure he won't be too upset.

Kevin McHale knows it's a business. Would he want to keep him? Sure. But if it is the piece that is needed to get DWIGHT *****ING HOWARD, I'm sure he won't be too upset.

Agreed. We were talking about shipping out all 3 draft picks on draft night. Now they have turned into players, but I don't see how that changes much. I suppose the fact that value fell to us and their stellar Summer League performance has upped their value a tad, but no one is untouchable on the Houston Roster.