Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Personally, I feel BBD and Jrich are the 2 contracts we need to get rid of for the future of our franchise...this will open up more money in the coming years, no need to pay them as part of a rebuild. Look, I like BBd's energy as much as the next guy, but lets go into full tank mode with youth and get Shabazz or Noel next year. From watching college bball the past couple years, I honestly believe Lamb could be on the All Rookie 1st team and T. Jones could be on the 2nd team if given the right opportunity....

Those 2 rooks will be special someday! Mark my words.

That's exactly the deal that would most likely happen. Either BBD or Duhon and you could add Patterson or Morris.

Dwight/Jrich/BBD or Duhon for Lamb/Jones/Kmart/Patterson or Morris + the two future 1sts.

Rockets aren't going to give up that much plus 2 future 1st round picks for a one year rental. Didn't you know they already stated they would only give 1st round draft pick, take two or one bad contracts, and give away one of the drafted prospects that does not include Lamb McHale is in love with Lamb and has specifically said he does not want him traded no matter what.

If Hennigan can pull off that trade and bring Jeremy Lamb(my favorite player from the past draft), I shall waste no time buying my first NBA jersey. He'd pop my cherry.

And ontop of that, get another guy I covet (Shabazz Muhammad).....man, my hometown team will once again be exciting to watch in a long, long time. I wanna see my city doing good again.

Agreed. I'd rather have our post-dwight lineup and rebuild from scratch while having nice prospects and cap flexibility + lottery picks than a solid lineup like that.. Solid but isn't a contender.

True, that's why Hennigan doesn't see a package centered around Bynum or Hortford as appealing. Great guys, but not the ones you can build around.

Question for the board....If Dwight came out and had a presser in which he publicy fired HWNSNBU, and then begged the Orlando community for forgiveness, and said he would sign extension, and actually shed a tear...How many would actually believe him and welcome him back with open arms?

For me the HWNSNBU thing would be enough to show he was serious. Maybe YaboyR can relay this to him.

If he wept, while admitting he was a *****, as he signed the extension...I would probably cheer for him.

If Hennigan can pull off that trade and bring Jeremy Lamb(my favorite player from the past draft), I shall waste no time buying my first NBA jersey. He'd pop my cherry.

And ontop of that, get another guy I covet (Shabazz Muhammad).....man, my hometown team will once again be exciting to watch in a long, long time. I wanna see my city doing good again.

I've decided I am no longer buying player jerseys. It makes more sense to customize, in my opinion.

Edit: Anyone want to buy some Howard jerseys? I have an old school blue one, and old school black one, and a blue authentic.