Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

AlexKennedyNBA

The Lakers, Magic & Cavaliers are discussing three-team deal that may send Dwight Howard to LA and Andrew Bynum to CLE

Keep upping the ante.

Is it possible that LAL could end up with both Gasol and D12? :svgsad:

Keep upping the ante.

Is it possible that LAL could end up with both Gasol and D12? :svgsad:

I hope they end up with Hedo as well and run

Nash/Kobe/Hedo/Pau/Dwight and have one of the best passing starting units ever, one of the best offensive starting lineups and one of the tallest lineups and then we can look down at all of our draft picks and Christian Eyenga's and be like "sweet trade bro"

I hope they end up with Hedo as well and run

Nash/Kobe/Hedo/Pau/Dwight and have one of the best passing starting units ever, one of the best offensive starting lineups and one of the tallest lineups and then we can look down at all of our draft picks and Christian Eyenga's and be like "sweet trade bro"

Please god no..we can't keep gifting championships to LA god damn it.

• Upvote 1

Bynum in Cleveland could be interesting. D12 in LAL means no ring in ORL for a while unless that back doesnt hold up.

Because Dwight's been acting like a spineless, whiny b**** this year or because he can't handle the weight of Orlando much less LA?

Because Dwight's been acting like a spineless, whiny b**** this year or because he can't handle the weight of Orlando much less LA?

First of all great question. Second, both. He must cant handle loyalty and sticky to one team. And carrying this franchise to a championship. I didnt know he was like this tho...whiny like a lil girl. Although having Otis Smith here didnt actually make things better. Since he decided to play one more year, he should shut up and play one more year.