Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I knew the supposedly trade offer reported on ESPN was straight up bogus. I mean who is going to give up that much for D-12 for one year? It pretty obvious this will have to come to a three team deal with LA/Houston/Magic that way the Rockets are likely to throw more stuff in there because they get a long term commitment with Andrew Bynum.

• Downvote 1

I know it's annoying when people say this, but can someone fill me on the lastest stuff?

I'm usually on here off n on all day but I was super busy today and am just now gettin on for the first time. Thanks

Here's what happened today:

I know it's annoying when people say this, but can someone fill me on the lastest stuff?

I'm usually on here off n on all day but I was super busy today and am just now gettin on for the first time. Thanks

Well supposedly it was reported on ESPN that the Rockets were going to offer all their rookies that got drafted, +2 role players, take on 3 bad contracts, and 3 first round draft picks. Well know we know that it is not the truth. Rockets came out, and said they were willing to offer one 1st round draft pick, take one bad contract, and send one of their drafted players to the Magic for D-12.

The backslash is used as part of websight addresses. Look at you're browser bar now and you will see.

I know that! Im just saying what he meant. No need to be a smart ass.

AND BTW its "website"

I know that! Im just saying what he meant. No need to be a smart ass.

AND BTW its "website"

Clearly you don't understand his schtick.

Here's what happened today:

You forgot about the following:

You forgot about the following:

Gahhh, can't believe I forgot about that. Good save.

• Upvote 1

Beyond the whole diva act, the back issue concerns me. Most anyone that has endured a back injury that required surgery knows the chance for some recurrence is potentially significant. And most of us aren't having people beat on us night in and night out.

Dwight's strength lies in his freakish athleticism. If he loses that, what does he fall back on?

I'm into the 3rd quarter of the Hou/Toronto SL game from today.

1st VSL games are always so much better than OSL

2nd Jones and Lamb were beasting today, white was egh.

3rd Orton lawl

4th Terrence Ross is a man.

Orton was the worst pick in are franchises history. He's human garbage. We should get that center from the Rockets who was lighting it up in that game. Donatas Motiejunas was ballin