Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I think I may know something about something that might be going on and I can tell you that this is true but cannot tell you the something about nothing that might be going on or maybe not going on, per se, at this conjecture, until I can tell you about what I may know about what isn't going on but I know is.

I think I may know something about something that might be going on and I can tell you that this is true but cannot tell you the something about nothing that might be going on or maybe not going on, per se, at this conjecture, until I can tell you about what I may know about what isn't going on but I know is.

PM me. K

It's like that old joke:

"How do you keep a turkey in suspense?"

"How?"

"I'll tell you later."

Ok I really shouldn't have laughed at that!

I like the deal but mostly I like k martin. I always wished he was with the magic teamed with dwight not traded for him. But oh well its gotta be done. Even if were gonna have like 10 pf and no center

I like the deal but mostly I like k martin. I always wished he was with the magic teamed with dwight not traded for him. But oh well its gotta be done. Even if were gonna have like 10 pf and no center

He's a volume shooter, and paired with Nelson in the backcourt, he should be fun to watch. We sure won't be defending anybody, but we should see a lot of scoring. Definitely a completely different offensive structure than we've seen the last few years.

You know, you kinda broke our hearts when you never got back to us on that. No lie.

I second this, a no would have done but the silence and waiting was just too much. For someone name soul bro there wasnt much soul there, bro.

• Upvote 1