Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

First time poster long time reader. I hope Vaughn and Henny can somehow get Cory Joseph from SA. Young PG that could really be good for us and our youth movement

Bad first post. Cory Joseph <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Patty Mills.

Patty Mills is the answer.

• Downvote 4

we also have the stretch provision if it came down to it.

Jrich is the most toxic imo, I could see us packaging one of O'quinn/Nicholson/Ayon if it came to it.

Unfortunately JRich is managed by HWNSNBU and Im sure HWNSNBU used Otis (as many people did) to get him a deal he shouldnt have got from us. I would think Henny doesnt want any involvement with any of Fegans players after this disaster so JRich should be moved concurrently with Dwight. Once agani and not for the last time...thanks Otis.

First time poster long time reader. I hope Vaughn and Henny can somehow get Cory Joseph from SA. Young PG that could really be good for us and our youth movement

Ignore the Patty Mills fanboy, welcome to the forums! I think it will be interesting to see how Hennigan's SA/OKC connections may help us out.

So Hennigan never once asked Dwight to re-consider anything, and yet Dwight went on a tirade about why he hadn't been traded and how he will never sign? sure sounds like he pre-determined everything he was gonna say huh, I also took notice HWNSNBU said how he didn't even want Dwight to meet with Hennigan.

How is it coming to check on his back and attempt to get to know him=bad? wasn't that what pissed Dwight off to begin with? nobody coming to see him? Seems he just looks for reasons to leave now.

^This along with This> http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8206783/dwight-howard-agent-dan-HWNSNBU-confirms-david-stern-accusation

Starting to make sense yet?? This is all a big game to HWNSNBU and Dwights guys. They are simply trying to destroy the Magic brand, and Henny along with them.

I really hope this whole thing turns around and bites HWNSNBU and he never works another day in the business, and to me sounds like Stern is sick of it as well. (And I hate Stern)

Dude, Patty Mills has already been resigned by the Spurs and he wouldn't be worth giving up any of our few assets to get in a trade.

By the way, why are we discussing this in the Dwight thread (or even at all)?

"Chris Tomasson @christomasson 31m

Joe Johnson turns 31 today. And he only has four years and $89 million left on his contract."

Haha. Good luck with that, BK.

Quote:

An individual who is very close to the Dwight Howard-Orlando Magic fiasco said there isn’t any chance the all-world center will re-sign with the team after next season. Also, I've been told the Houston Rockets, who have coveted Howard, have no chance now of obtaining him.

http://

http://www.journaltimes.com/sports/bask ... html

Ignore the Patty Mills fanboy, welcome to the forums! I think it will be interesting to see how Hennigan's SA/OKC connections may help us out.

He is 3rd string now and I believe they have another french PG coming over next yr. CJ has pretty good size at 6'3 205 hopefully Pop throws up a freebie

I wish a trade for Dwight and bad contracts would happen today or in the midnight hours,so that way Henny could kill two birds with one stone this weekend.

A new Coach,new rookies along with cap space to introduce to us and to all the world at mondays presser. :cheers:

is anyone else annoyed by people from random international countries being relentless homers for their fellow countrymen that play in the nba and always suggesting we should acquire them or if we have them that they are infallible?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2