Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Tony Mejia ‏@TonyMejiaNBA

"@RAIDERBEE_55:Who will they talk to?" Rockets. If Lakers can get in deal to sweeten b/c Houston wants Bynum, they will. Little has changed.

I see my bud @JRudolphSports has had an interesting night. Will say I know his sources are accurate. Bizarre. Whiskey is a hell of a drug.

"@wosnel: So, signings of Houston's 3 rooks doesn't affect trade talks?" Only delays when deal can be consummated if they're involved. Aug26

"@AQS18:HWNSNBU being source that leaked meeting, DH still wants trade?" Only thing about meeting is DH camp didn't play ball. Will be a deal.

Look what I stumbled upon... I will not go back 200 pages from where I last posted to read there on. Its seems pretty pointless since this is a duplicate CP3 thread....

"@bigmoe1952:Will Martins allow Howard to start the season in Orlando when he previously said he would not?"Highly doubtful. See PBN columns

"@AQS18:When do you see this getting resolved?" I see it done in Sept. Remember, time still on Magic side. Will be HOU rental or LA/HOU 3way

When the hell did anyone say anything about a horse?

well, YBR mentioned he rather hear it from the proverbial :horses mouth" ... that "horse" ... thought everyone here would get the pun, but ... guess not ...

• Upvote 1

Ok this was funny

YBR, please don't get me wrong ... I have nothing against you ... "au contraire mon frere" ... to your credit, you lay your info out there and you never try to cram it down everyone's throat ... leaving it up to whom ever to believe it or not ... and I guess we're all SO eager for this "soap opera" to end ... nothing personal, my dude ... it's just that, were this a court of law, your info along with every other "source" out there wouldn't even get close to the threshold ...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7