Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Chad Evans ‏@ChadEvansNBA

My source confirms that the Magic want and request that Donatas Motiejūnas is included in any proposed Rockets deal.

Don't expect a trade any time in the near future. Rob Hennigan is taking a few days off from trade talks. Next step is hiring a coach.

Donatas can't be traded until August 5th, so if the Magic REALLY want him in the deal, it can't happen til then.

With that said they can always agree to the framework of a deal beforehand. Dwight will not start the season in Orlando.

Rob and Dwight still talk and respect each other, but as of Sunday, Dwight had no interest in even thinking about staying in Orlando

Dwight's goal is still Brooklyn, a source close to him says. Not LA. But he doesn't want the backlash of leaving a team like the Lakers.

If he gets traded to the Lakers he will resign after the season. If Rockets, Dwight will still test free agency and push for Brooklyn.

That's all I've got for now. The cards are in Rob Hennigan's hands. Lakers and Rockets want a deal done ASAP. Rob is in no rush.

Seems reasonable. I trust this dude, he's never really wrong. It'll be interesting to see what happens. I hope we get DMo!

Welp

Tony Mejia ‏@TonyMejiaNBA

Appreciate @ChadEvansNBA trying to make a name off my reporting. FYI, you started your account day after the news you brag about breaking.

Looking at both of their timelines, Chad Evans did break a couple stories before him. But why are two no name reporters even arguing? Hahaha it's humorous to me.

Looking at both of their timelines, Chad Evans did break a couple stories before him. But why are two no name reporters even arguing? Hahaha it's humorous to me.

There is only 1 no name reporter there. Tony isn't a no name.

There is only 1 no name reporter there. Tony isn't a no name.

He is to me. I guarantee 75% of this board had no idea who he was before the draft. But if you're a fan of him, hey, that's great. I'm just not going to act like he's a great reporter after a few accurate Dwight tweets

lmao someone gave me a neg for posting tweets I can't win

Some people can't read, so I gave you a +1 to balance.

That was me I missed the multi-quote button. I got you back.

Edit - some people can't hit their target. ;) :D

• Upvote 1

That was me I missed the multi-quote button. I got you back.

haha it's cool. I didn't know if people still hated me cause of the stuff a couple weeks ago.

• Downvote 1

1. Who said DJ, Dragic, etc WANTED to come to ORL.

2. We had Meers right. We could go over the cap for him.

3. On my phone, but is mini MLE worth 4 mil or more?

4. Would you as a free agent want to come to ORL right now?

5. Jameer is an old DJ Augustin, but still puts up identical numbers.

6. Shut the bleep up about Jameer already with your uninformed, misguided opinions and thoughts.

7. I love you all, but I have a headache.