Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Dont F with me. My boss is worth millions, and you are some chump from asia in your mommys basement with 3 tabs open, clutchfans, TBN, and big booty *****es on the other.It must be hard to type while fapping.

Can't take you seriously after saying something like that....regardless, hope the Rockets deal go down. With or without Lakers involved.

Since we're all in the mood for insiders, here is what someone on the Lakers' board named X claimed yesterday morning:

"I had posted some stuff I had heard from a relative who works within AEG not too long ago. The info was verified legitimate, so I got a few more nuggets last night. Believe or not believe, I'm still willing to share.

-Lakers were THIS close to acquiring Howard a week and a half ago, until Orlando changed the terms and tried pushing Hedo onto LA at the very last minute. It really irked Jim Buss, who proceeded to give call Hennigan and give him a "verbal assault", from what I was told. Supposedly there's pretty much an unsaid "code" that goes along with trades and more importantly, "trade protocol" that teams stick to, and the fact that Orlando's newly minted GM had the audacity to bypass the "manners system" really infuriated Buss. Word is he handed Henn his lunch, much to Kupchak's chagrin.

-After that blow up, Orlando then changed their "wants" yet again, now focusing on wanting to get cheap expirings, rather than a proven player, along with multiple picks & cap relief. But the rumor was, they still indeed wanted the all star, AND the picks, cap relief, salary dumps, etc. That scared away EVERYONE, including Atlanta, and even Dallas(as if they could even muster a package to begin with), leaving the Lakers still there...and Houston. Word is, without the Rockets in the picture LA would've already had this trade completed, but now they're being leveraged against the Lakers.

-Howard vehemently does NOT want to play in Houston, period. Regardless of contract length incentives by staying with them, Dwight WILL get outta there after the lone season he'd have to play for the team. Morey knows this, and although nobody really knows what he's doing( some GMs and front office people around the league joke that it'd take a "rocket scientist" to understand the guy), his play might be to just muck things up..and maybe get either Howard with the inherit risk attached...or Bynum. One thing I know for certain, is he will NOT gut the entire team for either player.

-Cleveland really, really wants Andrew Bynum. They've been very proactive in trade talks, not resisting being the catalyst for LA to get Howard. They see it as a means to an end in order to pair up Drew along with Irving. They're absolutely in love with that prospect.

-Bynum is receptive to signing long term with either Houston or Cleveland, leaning more toward the Cavaliers. The rumors bug him, but he's certainly used to them and it doesn't make him very upset. He likes that he's wanted.

-Buss has definitely wanted to walk away from talks on numerous occasions, but Mitch has stepped in to calm the situation down.

-One last thing, I hear the Lakers will stay over the cap and will actually add if necessary these next couple seasons, to maximize Kobe's final opportunities to get more rings.

Man writing this on my phone totally was a chore.. well just wanted to let you know what I heard."

Did you really think I would give direct details of who I work for? I have contact with both gm's and jr's people. Henny has changed his mind a couple times, so we have to be patient. FWIW, Im not trying to cause a stir,being that I work for a private industry, we cant post everything on twitter. Im up late,and before I speak to Jeremy and Jeremy tomorrow , I thought Id pass along the latest meeting.

As far as releasing more info to Chuck Nevitt, who the hell are you? If you could read, I specifically said I will not release details of who I am or who I work for, it would possibly nix the deal. Christ, we have worked with the owner for 6 months for DH and now some chump wants me to "prove" who I am just so he can look like a good poster..

Heres the deal Chuck Nevitt, when the trade goes down, take yourself off clutchfans and here, and Ill do the same if it doesnt go down as I said this week. Thats how confident I am. Even further, yes I have your information when we last spoke on clutchfans last week, being that you are trying to intimidate me, I will post ALL your private info for them to see in a couple days when this trade goes down. Including, your mommys address where you live, and your facebook.

Dont F with me. My boss is worth millions, and

you are some chump from asia in your mommys basement with 3 tabs open, clutchfans, TBN, and big booty *****es on the other

.It must be hard to type while fapping.

Since we're all in the mood for insiders, here is what someone on the Lakers' board named X claimed yesterday morning:

"I had posted some stuff I had heard from a relative who works within AEG not too long ago. The info was verified legitimate, so I got a few more nuggets last night. Believe or not believe, I'm still willing to share.

-Lakers were THIS close to acquiring Howard a week and a half ago, until Orlando changed the terms and tried pushing Hedo onto LA at the very last minute. It really irked Jim Buss, who proceeded to give call Hennigan and give him a "verbal assault", from what I was told. Supposedly there's pretty much an unsaid "code" that goes along with trades and more importantly, "trade protocol" that teams stick to, and the fact that Orlando's newly minted GM had the audacity to bypass the "manners system" really infuriated Buss. Word is he handed Henn his lunch, much to Kupchak's chagrin.

-After that blow up, Orlando then changed their "wants" yet again, now focusing on wanting to get cheap expirings, rather than a proven player, along with multiple picks & cap relief. But the rumor was, they still indeed wanted the all star, AND the picks, cap relief, salary dumps, etc. That scared away EVERYONE, including Atlanta, and even Dallas(as if they could even muster a package to begin with), leaving the Lakers still there...and Houston. Word is, without the Rockets in the picture LA would've already had this trade completed, but now they're being leveraged against the Lakers.

-Howard vehemently does NOT want to play in Houston, period. Regardless of contract length incentives by staying with them, Dwight WILL get outta there after the lone season he'd have to play for the team. Morey knows this, and although nobody really knows what he's doing( some GMs and front office people around the league joke that it'd take a "rocket scientist" to understand the guy), his play might be to just muck things up..and maybe get either Howard with the inherit risk attached...or Bynum. One thing I know for certain, is he will NOT gut the entire team for either player.

-Cleveland really, really wants Andrew Bynum. They've been very proactive in trade talks, not resisting being the catalyst for LA to get Howard. They see it as a means to an end in order to pair up Drew along with Irving. They're absolutely in love with that prospect.

-Bynum is receptive to signing long term with either Houston or Cleveland, leaning more toward the Cavaliers. The rumors bug him, but he's certainly used to them and it doesn't make him very upset. He likes that he's wanted.

-Buss has definitely wanted to walk away from talks on numerous occasions, but Mitch has stepped in to calm the situation down.

-One last thing, I hear the Lakers will stay over the cap and will actually add if necessary these next couple seasons, to maximize Kobe's final opportunities to get more rings.

Man writing this on my phone totally was a chore.. well just wanted to let you know what I heard."

Good stuff.

If it's not too much trouble can you send me a link to this? If not, that's fine.

Good stuff.

If it's not too much trouble can you send me a link to this? If not, that's fine.

There is a link in my post. It's hard to tell but where I typed "here" is where it starts.

So, what, the Lakers were going to do a straight up deal with Orlando?

According to this guy. He says Henny wanted to do a star for star swap, but has since changed his mind. I find that hard to believe, along with a few other things in his post. I would think that Henny's objective has remained the same since the day he was hired.

I just posted on CF. What Chuck doesnt know, is that I have fullcourt,chuck nevitt,vcchlw,MLittle577,TigerBait,anthony59237 and several others on my ignore list. My bad. I just now found out they couldnt see my post because I have them on my list.

And oh, being that my boss actually has CF on his freakin desktop, and not this one, I dont post too much info on there. I have posted some, but I posted waaaayyyy more here than I usually do there. I thought you guys would be respectful to me. The magic fans are very nice, its the rocket fans on here that are rude and disrespectful.

I dont blame them. They probably feel they are getting hosed in this deal, but what they dont know is that my boss and assistants have several tricks up our sleeves to keep DH in Htown. One of which, is hook him up with the hottest asian chics me and jeremy can find and bring them to DH's pad in sugarland, another trick is bring in some girls from Treasures and hire them as masseuse to work on dh's back.. He will not want to leave.

• Downvote 1

I just posted on CF. What Chuck doesnt know, is that I have fullcourt,chuck nevitt,vcchlw,MLittle577,TigerBait,anthony59237 and several others on my ignore list. My bad. I just now found out they couldnt see my post because I have them on my list.

And oh, being that my boss actually has CF on his freakin desktop, and not this one, I dont post too much info on there. I have posted some, but I posted waaaayyyy more here than I usually do there. I thought you guys would be respectful to me. The magic fans are very nice, its the rocket fans on here that are rude and disrespectful.

I dont blame them. They probably feel they are getting hosed in this deal, but what they dont know is that my boss and assistants have several tricks up our sleeves to keep DH in Htown. One of which, is hook him up with the hottest asian chics me and jeremy can find and bring them to DH's pad in sugarland, another trick is bring in some girls from Treasures and hire them as masseuse to work on dh's back.. He will not want to leave.

You did not just post on CF.

Show me the thread in which you did. And give us a link.