Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Steve Kyler ‏@stevekylerNBA

RT @MarkTreyger718: there comes a point where no team will engage Magic in trade talks ---> They are not selling a used Honda.

So what? Last year Bynum was deemed untouchable and all of a sudden he's on the block. What people say doesn't necessarily reflect a course of action in pro sports.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2011-05-26/jim-buss-takes-reins-of-lakers-reportedly-considers-bynum-untouchable

If you had the chance to upgrade from the #2 Center to the #1 Center in the league who is a top 10 player. You would obviously do it. Use your common sense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

David Aldridge's comment "a source with knowledge of Howard’s thinking said Monday that there was “not a chance” Howard would be persuaded to remain in Houston if traded there, and would leave next summer to sign elsewhere", until someone can replace it with something else.

David Aldridge's comment "a source with knowledge of Howard’s thinking said Monday that there was “not a chance” Howard would be persuaded to remain in Houston if traded there, and would leave next summer to sign elsewhere", until someone can replace it with something else.

Perfect. Send him to Houston.

• Upvote 4

Big difference in the way CP3 handled this vs the way D12 has been handling it...

Never would have thought, years ago, that Dwight was this big of a douchebag.

• Downvote 2

That's my point. And there's absolutely no scenario where they'd get a better 4 than Pau? I seriously doubt that. They'll do what's best for their squad and if it means trading Pau, they'll do it.

That's my point. And there's absolutely no scenario where they'd get a better 4 than Pau? I seriously doubt that. They'll do what's best for their squad and if it means trading Pau, they'll do it.

WTF do you not understand that Pau is not leaving?

• Downvote 2

I get that that's what you believe based on what Kobe and MK have said. I'm saying just because they've said something, doesn't mean it'll hold true. We'll see.

I'm out, but +1 :shard:

Gave one for both you and me lol

Floyd are you a laker fan? I live in LA and even I can't stand them...love your avatar though. Miss the dorky Dwight :(

There's been a lot of stupid in this tread recently. Props to Soul Bro and Marc Acres for keeping the sanity and Jareth for the entertainment lol.

Anyway, Rob is gonna do whatever is in the best interest of the Magic (as he has repeated several times), regardless of what Dwight or HWNSNBU want. That doesn't mean he's trying to screw them over at all, he's just looking for whatever offer provides the best future for the Magic.

Wow. What is your problem? Do you not understand that you are not all-knowing? Step away from the keyboard.