Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

And Kobe once said he was done being a Laker. Things change all of the time.

THAT'S WHY DWIGHT IS GONBA RESIGN THEN WE GET MONTA AND J SMOOVE AND DOC AS COACH OHHHHH YEAH BABY I FEEL IT I GOT SAUCES AND NOODLES

UGH IM SO ANNOYING LOLOL CHRIS WOK LIKE ROCK EXCEPT A COOKING POT LOL I LOVE ARIELLE KLEBEL SHE TALKED SEXY TO ME ONCE

BALL JUNKIE I MISS YOU

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't think it did anything. Did we get any special help from any agents in deals that followed that?

That and Dwight has become an absolute joke throughout the NBA because of his throwing his coach under the bus, requesting a trade, then saying he was staying another year because he was loyal to Orlando, then demanding a trade again, and so on. He has put this organization through hell and everybody outside of Orlando knows it. I don't think where we send him is going to mean squat to anybody except Dwight and his agent.

Looks like that Chad Evans guy was right again. Wow. No longer doubting him at this point. Now let's get the coach hired soon! Excited for a new era of Magic basketball

@ChadEvansNBA

Everything I've heard is that any Lakers deal will involve the Rockets too. Cavs were used to get Rockets to offer more. Never too serious.

These people rephrase reports. Chad Evans? Really?

He's been spot on with things so far. Posted about things way before ESPN and Yahoo. I was his biggest doubter and even tweeted him calling him a troll but at this point I feel like I can admit I was wrong. If he's not legit he should go buy a lottery ticket cause he guessed everything right

Let me ask you guys this. We sent McGrady exactly where he wanted to go which was Houston. Do you guys think that created a good rep around the league, or did it not really matter?

Good point.

No. Stern vetoed the deal in which he was supposed to be sent packing. Again you are talking like a know it all. Are you Mitch?

Man, I wish we had Stern in our corner. In my mind, Stern created a lot of leverage for the Hornets. They got a nice deal.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

THAT'S WHY DWIGHT IS GONBA RESIGN THEN WE GET MONTA AND J SMOOVE AND DOC AS COACH OHHHHH YEAH BABY I FEEL IT I GOT SAUCES AND NOODLES

UGH IM SO ANNOYING LOLOL CHRIS WOK LIKE ROCK EXCEPT A COOKING POT LOL I LOVE ARIELLE KLEBEL SHE TALKED SEXY TO ME ONCE

BALL JUNKIE I MISS YOU

:shard: LOL

• Downvote 2

That and Dwight has become an absolute joke throughout the NBA because of his throwing his coach under the bus, requesting a trade, then saying he was staying another year because he was loyal to Orlando, then demanding a trade again, and so on. He has put this organization through hell and everybody outside of Orlando knows it. I don't think where we send him is going to mean squat to anybody except Dwight and his agent.

Even Flea once tweeted "what the hell is Dwight Howard doing?" Dwight looks like a fool.

• Downvote 2

No. Stern vetoed the deal in which he was supposed to be sent packing. Again you are talking like a know it all. Are you Mitch?

no no no, he's just a lawyer with over 20 years experience with contracts ... oh, wait, I guess he does know it all, huh?

Mmmmm that's why he's still in a Lakers Uniform right? Pau isn't going anywhere with Steve Nash even Mitch said so him self.

So what? Last year Bynum was deemed untouchable and all of a sudden he's on the block. What people say doesn't necessarily reflect a course of action in pro sports.

Additionally, the Lakers will not entertain trade offers for center Andrew Bynum, who Jim Buss discovered for the Lakers, because Buss believes his own legacy as a Lakers executive will be tied directly to Bynum, Wojnarowski reports.

That may even include any forthcoming offers from the Magic for a sign-and-trade deal that would send Dwight Howard to Los Angeles, sources told Yahoo! Howard can become a free agent in the summer of 2012, and the Magic may be in a position next season similar to the predicament the Nuggets were in with Carmelo Anthony this past season: trade their star and get something valuable in return, or watch him walk away as a free agent and get nothing back. The Lakers are believed, by many NBA observers, to be Howard’s preferred destination.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2011-05-26/jim-buss-takes-reins-of-lakers-reportedly-considers-bynum-untouchable