Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Larry Coon ‏@LarryCoon

True. They don't want to RT @JoshuaBRobbins: Lost amid all the D12 speculation is that the Magic have little interest in acquiring Bynum

Larry Coon ‏@LarryCoon

...go from DH I to DH II. @JoshuaBRobbins

Larry Coon ‏@LarryCoon

Does Cleveland want Bynum? And where do the bad contracts go? RT @NELaker: does the CLE make sense as facilitator of Dwight to LAL?

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins

MT @pdcavsinsider: Hate to put a damper on Bynum-to-CLE rumors, but GM Chris Grant returned to CLE for Kyrie Irving's surgery, not trade.

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins

MT @pdcavsinsider: Not sayin Grant won't field calls related to trade.He just didn't suddenly return b/c of it. Irving's hand surgery today.

This is funny coming from Robbins. He was one of the guys who was tweeting from Summer League: "Hennigan just answered his phone and left the court area! Dwight must be getting traded!"

This is funny coming from Robbins. He was one of the guys who was tweeting from Summer League: "Hennigan just answered his phone and left the court area! Dwight must be getting traded!"

He didn't tweet those, he's just retweeting what the Cavs Beat Writer reported.

Larry Coon ‏@LarryCoon

From what I'm hearing, they're willing to take back the RT @Ackleydad4350: reports says Houston will not take back all those bad contracts.

Larry Coon ‏@LarryCoon

...bad contracts and keep their young guys, or find a happy medium between the two. @Ackleydad4350

Trading an Top 2 player for a simple salary dump is one of the stupidest moves you can make, you take back young talent every time. Hell, I'd be happy with only moving J-Rich if it meant more Houston assets (IE not Worst Morris or Patterson).

I would take dion waiters over jeremy lamb anyday. But I do like royce white and terrence jones too. Rockets have the most to offer but would love to see dion waiters in a magic uniform

Trading an Top 2 player for a simple salary dump is one of the stupidest moves you can make, you take back young talent every time. Hell, I'd be happy with only moving J-Rich if it meant more Houston assets (IE not Worst Morris or Patterson).

Hennigan wants a clean slate and get rid of the stench left my Otis Smith. He may value capspace rather than getting back rookies.

I had some time, and thought for fun, I would do a 4 Team trade involving all 4 Teams involved in the Dwight talks..

Lakers Get:

D. Howard From Magic

Glenn Davis From Magic

Chris Duhon From Magic

A. Varejao From Cavs

Cavs Get:

A. Bynum From Lakers

Turk From Orlando

J. Rich From Orlando

Houston Gets:

Pau Gasol From Lakers

Steve Blake From Lakers

Orlando Gets:

K. Martin From Houston (expiring)

Tony Douglas From Houston (expiring)

Luke Walton From Cleveland (expiring)

D. Gibson From Cleveland (team option)

S&T Ebanks from Lakers

Lamb From Houston

T. Jones from Houston

Toronto Pick from Houston

Dallas Pick From Houston

2 1st Round Picks From Cleveland

As a Result of this Trade:

Lakers would have a Great Front Court Rotation....

Cleveland Would get a Top Center and Good SG, to team with Irving, and Turk to help Facilitate..

Houston would get Pau to team up with Asik and Motiejunas for a good front court rotation, and Blake as a back up to Lin in case he has rough time...

Orlando, would get rid of all BAD Contracts, get back only Expirings, Young Talent and Future Picks..

This also works Money wise also...

I would be Very Happy with something like this..... Quick shedding of all bad contracts, and the flexibility to do as we please in the future...Not thrilled about Walton, but all the expirings would be necessary to meet the league minimum salary anyway...

I know it is a Pipe Dream, but this way, all 4 Teams get sort of what they want, and makes everyone Happy to some extent!!!

• Downvote 1