Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I think he'd love to build a legacy here but he doesn't want to be one of those players that just stays here and doesn't win titles. He's still got what KG said to him about 'loyalty' years ago

But don't you think that the way KG stuck it out in Minn before being traded didn't burn the bridges with the fans? The way Dwight has orchestrated this trade demand has almost completely alienated the fans he says he loves so much.

Yeah that's a little harsh. I mean its not that he hates Orlando or doesn't want to be here, just that he wants to win and win now and he's not sure Orlando trying hard to win. If he wants to leave that's on him, if he stays then cool. But like I told him don't leave if you feel you haven't done all you can to win a title here

I wish I had more negative rep to give out. That's all I'm sayin.

Again. I DON'T *****IN CARE WHAT DWIGHT THINKS.

• Downvote 6

"But like I told him don't leave if you feel you haven't done all you can to win a title here "

this is the smartest statement I have heard here in a while. Props to you my men. That is exactly how I feel.

I am sure the rest of us here are hurt and upset because we know he can do more. It is really up to him.

If I'm RDV and think of Dwight as a "son".. I'd be beating his A$& Black and Blue with my Cain and then trade him to the worst team possible for a season just to sit and rot.

Bull****.....he DOESNT want to here. If he did his agent wouldn't have been in the magic offices telling people "he opted in as a favor, he will never wear that uniform again after this season." That's a fact from someone who survived the mass firings.ni hopendwight stays and he has a change of heart but he doesn't want to be in Orlando.

I wish I had more negative rep to give out. That's all I'm sayin.

Again. I DON'T *****IN CARE WHAT DWIGHT THINKS.

I gave him all positive just to waste all your negatives. You are just hatin'.