Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Question for the board....If Dwight came out and had a presser in which he publicy fired HWNSNBU, and then begged the Orlando community for forgiveness, and said he would sign extension, and actually shed a tear...How many would actually believe him and welcome him back with open arms?

For me the HWNSNBU thing would be enough to show he was serious. Maybe YaboyR can relay this to him.

I would believe he's sincere but i wouldn't welcome him back, he's made his own bed. Plus i don't think we'll ever win a championship with him here. He's not good enough to carry this team on his back especially in today's "super team" NBA. We'd always be good enough to make the playoffs so no lottery picks, no trade bait (besides dwight) no money to sign free agents and by the time our bad contracts expire LA Lakers will likely be our main competition in landing the big free agents and we'll probably end up with their leftovers

@LarryCoon Will the Rockets still be able to absorb say Jrich and BBD with D12 if Asik and Lin are not matched because of the 150% rule?

Larry Coon ‏@LarryCoon

@ringoisu They can take back two or three of Orlando's bad contracts.

We are still OK

D12/Jrich/BBD for Lamb/Jones/Kmart/Tor 1st/Dal 1st

• Downvote 1

Just read an article that said Lin's 3rd year would cost the Knicks $43 million in salary and tax...wow! (Then again, Amare and Melo will cost them more if they think about it that way)

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

The NBA's 30 teams have just been notified that Phoenix has won waiver auction for Luis Scola

The Phoenix Suns are the new Houston Rockets

Dragic/Brown/Dudley/Scola/Gortat

A mediocre team that's not good enough to make the playoffs and not bad enough to get a high lotto pick.

@LarryCoon Will the Rockets still be able to absorb say Jrich and BBD with D12 if Asik and Lin are not matched because of the 150% rule?

Larry Coon ‏@LarryCoon

@ringoisu They can take back two or three of Orlando's bad contracts.

We are still OK

D12/Jrich/BBD for Lamb/Jones/Kmart/Tor 1st/Dal 1st

That's exactly the deal that would most likely happen. Either BBD or Duhon and you could add Patterson or Morris.

Dwight/Jrich/BBD or Duhon for Lamb/Jones/Kmart/Patterson or Morris + the two future 1sts.

Just read an article that said Lin's 3rd year would cost the Knicks $43 million in salary and tax...wow! (Then again, Amare and Melo will cost them more if they think about it that way)

No matter how rich you are, that's still a ton of money to gamble on one player. Not to mention you already have 3 point guards on the team in Kidd,Felton,Prigioni and possibly even Shumpert.

The Phoenix Suns are the new Houston Rockets

Dragic/Brown/Dudley/Scola/Gortat

A mediocre team that's not good enough to make the playoffs and not bad enough to get a high lotto pick.

Agreed. I'd rather have our post-dwight lineup and rebuild from scratch while having nice prospects and cap flexibility + lottery picks than a solid lineup like that.. Solid but isn't a contender.

Personally, I feel BBD and Jrich are the 2 contracts we need to get rid of for the future of our franchise...this will open up more money in the coming years, no need to pay them as part of a rebuild. Look, I like BBd's energy as much as the next guy, but lets go into full tank mode with youth and get Shabazz or Noel next year. From watching college bball the past couple years, I honestly believe Lamb could be on the All Rookie 1st team and T. Jones could be on the 2nd team if given the right opportunity....

Question for the board....If Dwight came out and had a presser in which he publicy fired HWNSNBU, and then begged the Orlando community for forgiveness, and said he would sign extension, and actually shed a tear...How many would actually believe him and welcome him back with open arms?

For me the HWNSNBU thing would be enough to show he was serious. Maybe YaboyR can relay this to him.

Only if he has a cage fight with jameer and we don't lose Hedo to the nets - I want that guarantee that Hedo is untouchable

And Brian Hill and Otis open a concession stand at the O-Rena that they run