Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

because houston is such an attractive market,right?

<_<

Because we will have enough cap space to sign one max contract along with Dwight next offseason. :shard:

To be serious though, whichever Rookies you guys get, you will really like them. Lamb, Jones, and White are studs. I hope we don't give up Parsons, especially. I doubt you guys get motiejunas since he can't be traded for a couple more weeks.

does anybody know when montiejunas can be traded? Ive heard as soon as one month or late as jan 15th, really want him in this trade

August 15. Sorry, you don't get him. He belongs to the Rockets.

<_<

Because we will have enough cap space to sign one max contract along with Dwight next offseason. :shard:

To be serious though, whichever Rookies you guys get, you will really like them. Lamb, Jones, and White are studs. I hope we don't give up Parsons, especially. I doubt you guys get motiejunas since he can't be traded for a couple more weeks.

It is going to have to be at least 2 rookies and it is going to need to be both your future first next year and you need to take back at least 2 of our bad contracts. This is non-negotiable. This is Orlando giving you a franchise superstar.

If Houston isn't taking back more than one bad contract then Parsons + Lamb are a must to start with and the Raptors pick. If they aren't adding Parsons and just offering 1 rookie plus Martin no way should we do this deal.

It is going to have to be at least 2 rookies and it is going to need to be both your future first next year and you need to take back at least 2 of our bad contracts. This is non-negotiable. This is Orlando giving you a franchise superstar.

Yeah, but there is risk involved, which is why LA won't just hand Bynum to you. They want a guaranteed extension. I think you will probably end up getting 2 rookies , martin, , toronto pick, dallas pick with us taking on Howard and 1 bad contract. The more rookies you get, the less bad contracts we take. If we take 1 rookie, we would take on 2 bad contracts, etc.

If Houston isn't taking back more than one bad contract then Parsons + Lamb are a must to start with and the Raptors pick. If they aren't adding Parsons and just offering 1 rookie plus Martin no way should we do this deal.

They aren't adding Parsons. Don't get your hopes up. Morey loves parsons. I'd expect 2 rooks, martin, 2 picks (toronto and dallas)

I think we could get away with giving you J-Rich and Turk with Dwight. I think J-Rich still has something in the tank and can give you a starting level SG for your rebuilding process. Turk needs to go and is half-guaranteed next year and fits into your plan. Just saying...makes more sense that way!

A franchise super star on a one year rental that may miss a significant portion of the one season he potentially plays there before bolting to the mavs. I wouldn't have the balls to make this gamble if i were in the rockets shoes. I'm glad they seem to be willing to though.

They aren't adding Parsons. Don't get your hopes up. Morey loves parsons. I'd expect 2 rooks, martin, 2 picks (toronto and dallas)

That's fine then I wouldn't do the deal, you guys are reciving at top 5 player in the league if you can't give up Parsons then I don't think you get Howard.

I just heard by a source who is really close to jareth source that houston will likely sign and trade Lee in order to get 2 more bad contracts from the magic like dudu and q rich.

So they will give us 2 rookies, parson, martin, signed lee and raptors first for d12, jrich,duhon and qrich and likely bigbaby.

• Downvote 1

Lol

Then you have no idea who he is if you think he is a fake source, especially when it comes to NY teams.

He's the ping of NY give me a break.