Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I love how this thread has turned into 500 people asking Beast or Shock for pms. This is seriously retarded. How many people are you going to pm the info to before you realize that you might as well post the info on the main forum?

And before you suggest it, no, I'm not going to pm you. I still don't give a **** about your info.

You done?

I spent the last 10 minutes watching some Jeremy Lamb mixtapes

I'm strapped in for The Silence Of The Lambs

You should watch Royce White as well. His handles/vision are insane for his size. It's like watching a much less athletic LeBron with anxiety issues. He's what LeBron's mom and Delonte West's baby would turn into.

I love how this thread has turned into 500 people asking Beast or Shock for pms. This is seriously retarded. How many people are you going to pm the info to before you realize that you might as well post the info on the main forum?

And before you suggest it, no, I'm not going to pm you. I still don't give a **** about your info.

This. x1000

You done?

Are you? The Mods already stated in this thread that this kind of crap is ridiculous and to knock it off and yet here you are again doing the exact same crap tonight. This thread has turned into exactly what I was afraid it would.....a bunch of people asking you for info. The last 8 pages of it have almost been exclusively dedicated to it.

i know it's ping, but the timing of the okc report is convenient. was there a private chat with his old boss the whole time and there's a real okc talk going on?

or perhaps he just chatted with his old boss like "hey bro, i'm gonna leak a rumor to squeeze a touch more out of houston, be cool, kthx" :shard:

Are you? The Mods already stated in this thread that this kind of crap is ridiculous and to knock it off and yet here you are again doing the exact same crap tonight. This thread has turned into exactly what I was afraid it would.....a bunch of people asking you for info. The last 8 pages of it have almost been exclusively dedicated to it.

Do you want me to just ignore them?

I'm behind around here. So I'm still trying to find out why 2 people are making others PM them for information regarding the Dwight saga (that's what I'm assuming this is about).

Is this Junior High now?

I really don't like the OKC deal very much even though I have $Texas sized man-crushes on Ibaka and Harden. Both of those guys are coming due for new contracts and both of them will likely command max to near-max contracts. I also don't think a team can be a championship contender with Harden as your best player. We are likely talking about a 45 win team with the salary of a team that should be contending. I'll pass.