Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Dwight didn't want anything to do with us when he thought he had options.. He shouldn't be forgiven now that he doesn't, and I don't think his crap will fly with Hennigan.

I agree I don't want him to be here if his heart isn't here as well.

yeah, just looked it up. has to be after new cba and the player is waived.

again we get Hedo'd.

on a side note, Outdoorsman is my ish. My cousin has done some work with Bronson, love that dude. The anglo Ghostface ya dig.

I agree I don't want him to be here if his heart isn't here as well.

Yep, and he's already shown where it is. It would be a huge slap in the face to his teammates for him to come back.

I agree!!!! 100%

Dwight can still make this work. He has not address the media yet. I will gladly accept him back with upper arms as long as he apologize to the fans.

Please tell him not to forget about the kids and his camp.

Orlando is still his home.

Only problem is that his apologies mean nothing at this point.

again we get Hedo'd.

on a side note, Outdoorsman is my ish. My cousin has done some work with Bronson, love that dude. The anglo Ghostface ya dig.

he's got the good beat selection like ghostface too.

peace to gettin' money, peace to gettin' money

Dwight Howard's job here has never been more than putting a ball through a hoop and stopping the other team from putting a ball through a hoop. I hate the past year of non-stop drama he's created, and I'll never like Dwight Howard the person ever again, but if he sacks up, signs an extension and shuts the hell up and we go on to win a championship, I'll be just fine with him on my team.

With all that being said, I don't think he's back next year, but it's now on our terms, not his.

• Upvote 2

Sign an extension, bring me a championship at year 3 or 4 and ill forgive him. Time will heal and we will get over it!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sign an extension, bring me a championship at year 3 or 4 and ill forgive him. Time will heal and we will get over it!

after i just gave you kudos for not tolling lol

lol I was just posting a tweet that's been circling all the forums. Dont shoot the messenger :happypuppy: