Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Yeah, I get that Martin is an expiring. We still have to watch him for a year.

Most rebuilding teams don't play ALL first- and second-year players during the same season. The Magic would be getting back two first-year players and a second-year player if you get Parsons. They already have two first-year players and two second-year players of their own. That is total chaos.

Still have Jameer, Baby, JJ most likely, Turk, etc. Get your stuff straight man. And K-mart on a team that we have little to no expectations for is nothing to cry about.

If you really hate that deal EQUALLY as much as the Houston deal, you literally have the basketball smarts of a 3 year old North Korean girl.

Yeah, because it's so mature to throw around cheap shots like that.

Who are you? A runner for the Rockets?

I dont think so either, thats why its my dream trade. I think he's probably the one guy they will refuse to give up. I'd sure love to get him though. I'm a die hard Gator fan and from what Ive seen, he looks much more suited for the NBA game than college. Guy's a stud

I'm an Ohio State fan and even I love the guy so that should tell you how I feel about him lol

Yeah, because it's so mature to throw around cheap shots like that.

Who are you? A runner for the Rockets?

Quite the opposite. I'm a Magic fan with common sense and understanding of the game. 2 things you clearly dont have.

Don't sign orton or ish, include Quintin in trade, and sign maliik wayns

so

pg.nelson,duhon,wayns(assuming we sign)

sg martin,redick,liggins

sf turk,lamb(moved to sf),harper

pf, Nicholson,Clark,White

C baby, Oquin,Ayon

Thats what were looking at with a lot of draft picks lol

Still have Jameer, Baby, JJ most likely, Turk, etc. Get your stuff straight man. And K-mart on a team that we have little to no expectations for is nothing to cry about.

No way you can have all those guys. Also would have Clark, Harper and Liggins and Nicholson and O'Quinn, Ayon and Lamb and Parsons and whoever that other first-year player you included from the Rockets, plus Patterson, did you say? And you don't have a second point guard or a single center.

i do feel like if this goes down ish will be in there. it's too coincidental how he get's pulled from summer league because of interest from the rockets. now he's just on standby to not get injured for a possible trade.

IT ALL HINGES ON ISH!!!

No way you can have all those guys. Also would have Clark, Harper and Liggins and Nicholson and O'Quinn, Ayon and Lamb and Parsons and whoever that other first-year player you included from the Rockets, plus Patterson, did you say? And you don't have a second point guard or a single center.

we do have a second point guard his name is wayns :tongue:

out of the deal that have been reported, HOU is still the best. If Bynum would resign with us LAL woulld be a good trade, but guess he doesnt wanna stay? Or magic dont want to make a lateral move. Or both. Plus they wanna unload contracts.

Are Magic expected to go after a big FA next season? Supposed to be a lot if they dont sign deals. Are they freeing all this cap for FAs or mainly draft choices in future?

out of the deal that have been reported, HOU is still the best. If Bynum would resign with us LAL woulld be a good trade, but guess he doesnt wanna stay? Or magic dont want to make a lateral move. Or both. Plus they wanna unload contracts.

Are Magic expected to go after a big FA next season? Supposed to be a lot if they dont sign deals. Are they freeing all this cap for FAs or mainly draft choices in future?

I doubt it would be in 2013. The Magic had this big story up on their website a while back ago about what a great summer 2014 COULD be for free agents.

Baby plays center.... Ayon is a center....

when jameer is out JJ can handle the ball. Liggins can guard pg's if he's in with a Turk or Parsons, who can handle the ball.

I'm assuming Clark would most likely be in the trade

You know, there's a reason youre the only person who is complaining about Houston. It's because Hou is by far the best option to put us in the position we want to be in.

we do have a second point guard his name is wayns :tongue:

Not if you take back all the players in that one proposed deal. Wayns would be 16. And the Magic still would not have a center.