Sign in to follow this  
magicgirl2

Disssapointed with the Orlando Magic trades

So dissapointed with the Orlando Magic trades. I was a season holder but now is frustating and I don't think I will be again with all this changes in the team, is sad that the Magic always trade their bests players.

Blame Otis Smith. Magic's salary cap is in a really bad shape right now. Dwight fractured the team into bits and made the franchise a laughing stock. We are better off restarting and rebuilding.

The trades will have so many surprises. The trades later on will be better than what is happening right now.

We have an on-going discussion about trades going on in the off-season thread, so you can post you comments in that.

What are the other trades?

Why not have separate threads for events such as this? It's retarded to keep everything in 1 thread, as it's impossible to navigate. This site loses viewers by the boatloads by not allowing new threads to get started.

• Upvote 3

good. I've been a STH for a long time and I hate sitting next to bandwagon fans who know jack_hit and complain about everything. Seems to happen too often. Appreciate you saving me from this.

too many newbies man.

Newbies, lol. I've been reading this site for years (back when it was B&W).....I just don't post much here and this is one major reason why. It sucks that a Magic fan has to visit a Hornets' board in order to actually figure out what's going on.

No way am I reading thru 25+ pages of Jared and everyone else making lame jokes or IM'ing incessantly, just to find some relevant Magic news. This website has so much potential, it's just sad that it is run in the fashion that it is.

Eta: just realized the newbies comment was directed towards the OP, lol. My point still remains though. Really wish this website would improve, as I'd rather come here for news over a rival team's site.

• Upvote 2

good. I've been a STH for a long time and I hate sitting next to bandwagon fans who know jack_hit and complain about everything. Seems to happen too often. Appreciate you saving me from this.

Sorry, but I'm a season ticket holder too. For a long time. Been threw a few rebuilds already. I'm not a bandwagoner. This is looking like a total disaster. They were talking championships. Ticket holders would be justified in being pissed off, especially with the prices they are charging for tickets now (unless you have tickets way in the tippy top).

nope I just make tons of $ and am beyond loyal to my team no matter the roster. Pissed is one thing, not renewing tickets and basing it on trades, like, retarded brah.

It's not the trades. It's that you're not putting a product on the floor that would even be nba quality. I'm glad that you make so much money that you are fine with throwing away your entertainment dollars. I'm guessing there aren't a lot of people in the Orlando market who can say that. It's been a tough few years for the economy.

Newbies, lol. I've been reading this site for years (back when it was B&W).....I just don't post much here and this is one major reason why. It sucks that a Magic fan has to visit a Hornets' board in order to actually figure out what's going on.

No way am I reading thru 25+ pages of Jared and everyone else making lame jokes or IM'ing incessantly, just to find some relevant Magic news. This website has so much potential, it's just sad that it is run in the fashion that it is.

Eta: just realized the newbies comment was directed towards the OP, lol. My point still remains though. Really wish this website would improve, as I'd rather come here for news over a rival team's site.

yeah some of the discussions of the thread is all over the place. and they keep using memes to make things interesting. Thats TBN for ya :lol: