Dan Savage

First Move For Rob Hennigan?

It's hilarious to me how so many people are like "JUST TRADE DUHON AND TURKOGLU"...

You do realize how horrible their contracts are, right? Like, they're BAD. No GM is going to take them on.

Puhleeease...they arent half as bad as Rashard and Gilberts deals and someone took those deals on....uhhhh never mind. Notice no mention of who or even initials. Maybe there is hope for me after all.

Duhon + Turkoglu for Deron Williams.

GET IT DONE OTI....I MEAN ROB.

"Get it done, Otis" sounds 50 times better than "Get it done, Rob" :svgsad:

"Get it done, Otis" sounds 50 times better than "Get it done, Rob" :svgsad:

Yeah I know. I hope that's because we're not used to it yet. Otherwise we'll have to find a new catch phrase.

Like most other (rational) people are saying, gotta build that relationship with Dwight. He just needs to be feel like he's informed, involved, and just generally make him feel like he's important. And if he wants the damn private jet, let him use the damn thing!

I read that his first focus is the Draft, which is great considering it's staring us a right in the face, a week from today. I know how difficult it would be to trade Duhon... so I want a new PG with that 19th pick that will leave Duhon in a freggin' SUIT where he belongs, 3rd string, like when we had J-Will.

ASAP, gotta get that head coach. Seems to me like Dwight always talked more about Stan than Otis or upper management, so I think the relationship between Dwight and the new coach is more important than anything else.. well, besides how good his teammates are, of course. Brian Shaw or Mike Malone would be great. Also just my opinion, I think Jerry Sloan would be a fantastic hire, however, not exactly expecting it either. With a young GM, expecting the Magic to get a young coach to go with him.

Then he's gotta re-sign Ryan Anderson, either to keep him or trade him later. It's kind of like Gortat, don't let young assets just get away in FA if you can possibly help it. Plus whatever other due diligence he can manage with free agency (Steve Nash? Pipe dream, but at least possible this year for the first time).

As far as Jameer, I bet that he opts out if for no other reason than to re-sign with the Magic for more years.