Sign in to follow this  
nbr

To Do List..Sign

First off, Bobby Hansen carried the Bulls to their championship in 92 over the Blazers.

My big 3 of Wennington, Longley, and James Edwards trumps any big three from the past, present, and future. Those three men are what truly allowed the Bulls to win 72 games, and destroy everything in their path in 1996.

First off, Bobby Hansen carried the Bulls to their championship in 92 over the Blazers.

My big 3 of Wennington, Longley, and James Edwards trumps any big three from the past, present, and future. Those three men are what truly allowed the Bulls to win 72 games, and destroy everything in their path in 1996.

With all due respect to your big three, you sir are a fool. I mean come on, you surely remember the contributions of one previously unheard of rookie named Jason Caffey. Then there was a 2nd year pro named Dickey Simpkins (I mean with a name like Dickey you know he played with an attitude and brought toughness to a weak team). I will give you Edwards I guess since he gave his all for his 274 minutes on the court that season.

Honestly if was Stacey King BJ Armstrong and Cliff Levingston that won them the Bulls their championship in 92 For as Luc Longley and Ron Harper they were scrubs compared to Randy Brown and Jud Bucheler.

So all of you guys like the idea of Patty Mills right, cool. At least we're on the same page.

I have a story on an encounter with Luc Longley, would you like to hear (I'll just assume yes, like the patty mills thing)!

I have no doubt I brought this up at some point or another. But I live in Melbourne, Aust. Luc is a Melbourne boy as well. One day my father, brother and I were collecting the groceries in the largest shopping mall in the Southern Hemisphere (today). Anyway as we line up to pay for our goods, I see this 7'3' mofo. Now! I had all the Upper Decks when I was a kid, I know my players. That said, no fool couldn't recognise Luc Longley. Sooooo I point out Luc to my father (pun). I'm not game to walk up and get an autograph, so Dad goes up to him and this 'guy' flat out denies that he is in fact Luc Longley. Need I say again, this 7'3' s.o.b lies to my dad and effectively his children. Lucky I was 8 or something, I would've beaten his arse! BTW its a true story, not a very good one, but true.

21069.jpg

NOW THAT WAS A KNIFE!

• Upvote 1

So all of you guys like the idea of Patty Mills right, cool. At least we're on the same page.

I have a story on an encounter with Luc Longley, would you like to hear (I'll just assume yes, like the patty mills thing)!

I have no doubt I brought this up at some point or another. But I live in Melbourne, Aust. Luc is a Melbourne boy as well. One day my father, brother and I were collecting the groceries in the largest shopping mall in the Southern Hemisphere (today). Anyway as we line up to pay for our goods, I see this 7'3' mofo. Now! I had all the Upper Decks when I was a kid, I know my players. That said, no fool couldn't recognise Luc Longley. Sooooo I point out Luc to my father (pun). I'm not game to walk up and get an autograph, so Dad goes up to him and this 'guy' flat out denies that he is in fact Luc Longley. Need I say again, this 7'3' s.o.b lies to my dad and effectively his children. Lucky I was 8 or something, I would've beaten his arse! BTW its a true story, not a very good one, but true.

21069.jpg

NOW THAT WAS A KNIFE!

Funny cause I had a similar experience with the orlandos own Great White Stiff, Greg Kite, at the Altamonte mall. Only I was around 25 or so. There is no mistaking a 7 footer with a muchache like he had. It was him, yet he flat out denied it anyway. It was not like I wanted his autograph anyway!