Sign in to follow this  
three3d

Who is more hated Heat or Celtics ?

Does Metta World Peace have a winning attitude?

Discuss...

That's why it matters who it comes from. Ron's literally insane. Or at the very least bipolar.

That's why it matters who it comes from. Ron's literally insane. Or at the very least bipolar.

Lol I agree with you on the KG in Orlando thing, but both are equally as crazy. If not, KG is in a close second. Only difference between the 2 might be that most of KG's crazy moments occur on the court.

There are also a lot of players that want to win and will do their best but simply aren't skilled or gifted enough to succeed in ways they (or others) might desire. As an example, from what I can tell, Ryno lives and breathes to be a stud PF on a championship caliber NBA team. However, imho, he is limited in what he can deliver, especially without a sinking defense around Dwight. While I like to have people like Ryno on our team, I feel we need players who have the competency (skill and gifting) to match their drive and focus in helping to deliver a championship.

Granted, there's ALWAYS a lot of factors going into how someone acts on the court and what happens through the course of a game. I'm just saying that there's a point where experience and attitude count, and we've never really had that on our team.

What I'm saying is that you control for the things you can control for. JJ can't get up in Dwight's face (no one on the roster could, for that matter, because I'd argue no one on the team plays harder than Dwight). No one on our team seems to have much accountability. Granted, I'm sure there's things going on behind closed doors, but it never really comes down on a player publicly.

In some ways, I agree with this, and in some ways, I don't. In the 2008-09 and 2009-10 seasons, I think they had enough players who had that. They just didn't yet have enough seasoning -- or in some cases, time playing together, to finish it off. In almost any game, they had the ability to win the game -- even if they had to fight back after falling behind by a lot of points. I really believed they could win any night.

They just haven't had enough of those players since then. That's what disappointed me most this past season. A lot of nights, they seemed to find a way to lose. And then, there's also been a constantly changing roster. I don't think a lot of the recent changes worked.

Some of you guys seem to think winning championships is easy. Look, Boston has won one, but they haven't been able to win one since then. The current Lakers have won two (most of them anyway), but they haven't been able to pull it together the past couple seasons. The Spurs have won four, but there have been seasons when they haven't been able to get out of the first round. And the Heat have three guys with a will to work hard and win -- but Dwyane Wade has been the only one who has been able to get that done so far. It's not because those guys have lost the will or the character to be champs. There's only one a season. It's hard! In some ways, it's luck.

Golf is for wienies. That's documented, scientific fact backed up by many, many scientific journals I just made up.

What ??? Golf for wienies ? Maybe you have never steped onto a Golf Course before ! I assure you , that golf is not a " wienie " game. Infact golf is a very mentally tuff game. I had zero appreciation for golf when I was in High School, but now outside basketball golf is my favirot sport to play.

• Downvote 1

What ??? Golf for wienies ? Maybe you have never steped onto a Golf Course before ! I assure you , that golf is not a " wienie " game. Infact golf is a very mentally tuff game. I had zero appreciation for golf when I was in High School, but now outside basketball golf is my favirot sport to play.

favorite*

tough*

In fact*

stepped*

K

Lol I agree with you on the KG in Orlando thing, but both are equally as crazy. If not, KG is in a close second. Only difference between the 2 might be that most of KG's crazy moments occur on the court.

I was only joking around.. hehehe

But I will say though, there's a significant difference between the two. KG is not a serious injury threat.

Heat

Am I the only one who is sick of seeing the Heat in the Finals?

Boston better win tonight! :panicworker:

Miami Heat - 2 NBA finals appearances

Boston Celtics - 21 NBA finals appearances

I'm also rooting for the Heat to lose, but the excuse that the Heat make the finals too much just doesn't work. Especially when they're playing Boston.

• Upvote 1

It's sad when someone finds a wienie game mentally "tuff."

That and from an off the court perspective. As much as he comes off as a *****, Garnett plays the game for the right reasons and does so with an unrivaled and highly contagious passion. There would be no more 3 point air guitars or any of the other bull**** from the players. He would be the veteran and true captain that this team has lacked for the past few years. Plus the team is going to need someone out there to bark orders and when it's a player doing all the yelling instead of a coach, I don't think it would wear off as easily.

This team lacks maturity, accountability, leadership, and drive. In my opinion, KG would be a huge step in changing the culture in Orlando.

Yes (but with a few exceptions). Dwight is the ring leader in all of this. And we fired the one consistent voice for maturity, accountability and drive. As much as I hate KG, he would likely be a good influence. Or Dwight gets pissy and picks up his ball and goes to Brooklyn.

I hate the Celtics because they are dirty as hell. I hate the Heat because of one player who made one very public mistake that didn't hurt anyone (and in fact raised money for charity). The team I hate most depends on which group of fans I am around at the moment.