Bang Gundy

Rumor Thread for Next GM & Coach

83 members have voted

1. 1. GM

2. 2. Coach

Report: Jerry Sloan interested in Magic, Bobcats head coaching jobs

Sloan told FOX Sports Florida on Tuesday he has interest in the Orlando Magic job, which became open Monday when Stan Van Gundy was fired.

“Yes, I think so,'' Sloan said from his farm in McLeansboro, Ill., about his interest. “It would be very intriguing. But they would have to be interested in me.''
He also said he has interest in the Charlotte job but hasn't heard from the Bobcats.

My link

hmmmmmmmmmm

No to Sloan. Great Coach, but lets not go there. As for the GM i'm hooked on Pritchard, he did some work with those Blazers! Huge props.

I am a no to Sloan as well.... I just think he has passed his expiration date. We need someone with energy, and though Phil would be great (but common, how many of you can see him taking this job?) I think Shaw is the way to go, he is a winner and has a great resume. He deserves the job and I am sure he will show that he is meant to be our coach.

I can't believe Dennis Lindsey isn't an option in your poll. Been with the Spurs forever, I'd take him over anyone on that list with Pritchard/Walsh as 2a/2b.

• Upvote 2

He's 70 years old and done amazing things, but his time is up. Heard about Scott Skiles, that would be intriguing.

I can't believe Dennis Lindsey isn't an option in your poll. Been with the Spurs forever, I'd take him over anyone on that list with Pritchard/Walsh as 2a/2b.

Id take anyone out of the Spurs factory.