Enolam

Otis and SVG gone!

As of today I drop my Orlando Magic fan status (who cares... I care.)

Wrong decision, again. They should have let go Dwight Howard and keep Van Gundy. Howard is cancer.

Worse times are ahead for the Magic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Just got a text saying from the Magic saying Van Gundy was fired and the team and Otis mutually agreed to part ways.

What a bunch of crap? They should let the world know that Otis was fired because he sucked as a GM.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

EVERY decision made over the next 14 months revolves around keeping Dwight. By jettisoning Otis/SVG, they are telling Dwight, it is YOUR team and we will do what it takes to keep you and build around you.

• Upvote 1

why would they consider a coach without having a GM in place? wth kind of management is this.

The SVG news makes me really really sad. Brian flipping Shaw and Mike Malone? they'll be lucky if they can do half of what SVG is capable of.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As of today I drop my Orlando Magic fan status (who cares... I care.)

Wrong decision, again. They should have let go Dwight Howard and keep Van Gundy. Howard is cancer.

Worse times are ahead for the Magic.

Peace out homie!

The disappointment of getting eliminated in the first round of the playoffs these past two seasons played a primary role in our decision, as we feel our momentum towards winning a championship has paused

Translation: we bent over backwards and took it up the ass from our immature superstar.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1