Enolam

Otis and SVG gone!

We played pick and roll basketball with SVG...

What current team used to be a defensive first team, which now runs a pick and roll exclusively and is undefeated in playoffs.. SPURS

Imagine D12 with (pipe dream Deron) or Ray Felton who was playing at all star level until against the wishes of Walsh and D'Antoni the Knicks traded everybody for Carmelo.. BTW How did that turn out???

• Downvote 1

SVG was fired twice also and you would take him in a New York minute. The reason I say D'Antoni is because pick and roll basketball is the NBA game now and with D12 commanding the paint, IMO it would win a championship

I would like advise you to remove your foot from your mouth

I would like advise you to remove your foot from your mouth

What reason do you have for that nittany Buc?? And by nittany, please don't tell me u r Penn State fan because if u r I would not give advice to anyone right now!!!

Everybody just keep in mind that all the ESPN guys don't want Dwight to be here, so they will spew their garbage until Dwight's dealt or signs an extension.. In terms of insider knowledge, they're just guessing and reaching ike they have been for the past year

Everybody just keep in mind that all the ESPN guys don't want Dwight to be here, so they will spew their garbage until Dwight's dealt or signs an extension.. In terms of insider knowledge, they're just guessing and reaching ike they have been for the past year

Is Chris Sheridan reliable or not? Is he an ESPN guy you are referring to?

i wont miss stans negativity, inability to make timely adjustments, and develop young players

Or his infatuation with Duhon and Hedo. But he was still the Magic's best coach ever. He will be missed.

What reason do you have for that nittany Buc?? And by nittany, please don't tell me u r Penn State fan because if u r I would not give advice to anyone right now!!!

You want to sign D'Antoni because he runs pick n roll. We ran a pick n roll based offense behind SVG, you dunce.

Yes, I am a Penn State fan. Money was the only thing keeping me from getting me education there and and my father played ball there so you know what, I'm pretty damn proud to say that. I'm well aware of what went down there and at this point I'm immune to the shots people take regarding it. However, I'm confused as to what role I had in the PSU scandal and how that relates to your insanely idiotic posts. So please, fill me in.

• Upvote 1

There is going to be wild speculation from now until we get a new GM and coach. Let them deal with Dwight and do not believe what you hear. Also no one in the media has spoken to this but Dwight opted in. The offers will be much better even for a rental to have him for a full season. I trust a guy like Walsh to handle this mess much more than the previous regime.