Sign in to follow this  
SHOWTIME

Who MUST go and who should stay.

So I'm a troll because believe this organization needs to move on from Stan? Alright, makes a lot of sense.

I'm a troll for recommending that Dwight get back surgery. Oh, wait a minute. He did.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Of the veterans ----

Who must go:

emory and captain are the same people I think. They are both temperamental and just rude. And they seem to love kissing each other's asses.

Who should stay:

DOM -- precise with his argument, entertaining.

Beast -- a kiss up, but serves a purpose. doesn't have original ideas, but I like the chatrooms and his gifs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

So I'm a troll because believe this organization needs to move on from Stan? Alright, makes a lot of sense.

no, you're a troll because you ignore everyone when they try to point out your gaps in your thinking or analysis. Or you misrepresent your point by ignoring obvious facts.

• Upvote 1

no, you're a troll because you ignore everyone when they try to point out your gaps in your thinking or analysis. Or you misrepresent your point by ignoring obvious facts.

He has the right to an opinion. He has defended them best he could. With the right roster, D'Antoni can be a solid coach.

Of the veterans ----

Who must go:

emory and captain are the same people I think. They are both temperamental and just rude. And they seem to love kissing each other's asses.

Who should stay:

DOM -- precise with his argument, entertaining.

Beast -- a kiss up, but serves a purpose. doesn't have original ideas, but I like the chatrooms and his gifs.

Umm who do you think you are telling people who gets to stay or leave?

If anyone needs to go its you

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

He has the right to an opinion. He has defended them best he could. With the right roster, D'Antoni can be a solid coach.

Opinions only matter if you can fully support them, otherwise you just look like a bullheaded jackass

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Umm who do you think you are tell people who gets to stay or leave?

If anyone needs to go its you

And who are you? You're the first offender, Mr. Alzheimer's.

Opinions only matter if you can fully support them, otherwise you just look like a bullheaded jackass

Every time I defend them, it gets ignored. Or one of you bash your head into a wall screaming out insults. Either way, message doesn't get across.

Name a position I haven't been able to defend via metrics or otherwise and I'll gladly take it on.

Every time I defend them, it gets ignored. Or one of you bash your head into a wall screaming out insults. Either way, message doesn't get across.

Name a position I haven't been able to defend via metrics or otherwise and I'll gladly take it on.

And you do defend them. But I admire you for not screaming insults back. I on the other hand ...