Sign in to follow this  
Crazyhorse81

Bye bye, Ewing?

What's the deal with him? This is one of the first times I've seen him looking into a head job. He's been around a while why hasn't he got more looks?

What's the deal with him? This is one of the first times I've seen him looking into a head job. He's been around a while why hasn't he got more looks?

He's been wanting a head coach job for years now....He just has no experience as a head coach.

Or maybe other people know better. Maybe he's a good assistant but not head coach material

He's been wanting a head coach job for years now....He just has no experience as a head coach.

Or maybe other people know better. Maybe he's a good assistant but not head coach material

Honestly, he doesn't strike me as a very intelligent person as it is in terms of basketball. Just one of those guys who had a successful playing career but their persona just doesn't translate to be a head coach.

Other than working with Hakeem, I haven't seen tremendous improvement from Dwight these past 2 or 3 years. Not sure if that's because of Ewing, Dwight's work ethic, or a combination of the two.