TrueMagicFan07

Rd 1 - Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Pacers

who the hell is Fran?????

clearly we need a PG this offseason, Jameer/Duhon combo has to be one of the leagues worst.

and i could see us getting something for Anderson but really that would make us so much thinner down low.

I hate all that false hope that builds up through out the 4th quarter of that game , then just dies...

heres hoping Pacers blow the series a la T-mac & co. againt the Pistons

This is what happened in 09 just reversed. Matchups are key in the playoffs, more than coaching, more than starters or bench. In the end the playoffs come down to playing the game. Tough pill to swallow but as of now we just dont have it. This was a great game to watch and every one of you should be happy with the effort that everybody on our team has put forth this whole year. Its not over yet Ill be watching the next game.

next game, JJ NEEDS to start over turk

why? then you will make defense against west or hilbert,huh?

in this forum i can rarely see someone who really understands this basketball game!!!

besides Turk plaed very well tonight.

why? then you will make defense against west or hilbert,huh?

in this forum i can rarely see someone who really understands this basketball game!!!

besides Turk plaed very well tonight.

"Make defense"?

This is what happened in 09 just reversed. Matchups are key in the playoffs, more than coaching, more than starters or bench. In the end the playoffs come down to playing the game. Tough pill to swallow but as of now we just dont have it. This was a great game to watch and every one of you should be happy with the effort that everybody on our team has put forth this whole year. Its not over yet Ill be watching the next game.

yoooo dont make it sound like were giving up on em ... ur the one that gave up tonight in the 4th quarter if i remember correctly????

lolol im playin

Does anyone remember when I expressed my opinion about Ersan Ilyasova? It would have been great if we would have had him in our team during play-ffs. He could have made great defense under the rim and he could have scored 15-16 pts per game which would have helped us to overcome Indiana.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3