PacerChampion2012

Dear Magic Fans

Oh Im sure youre real fired up since Indy has finally showed up after being horrible to mediocre since we last outed you guys during the Shaq years a long damn time ago. Look lets be real the Pacers are a long way from being contenders and have no real great players...just a lot of good ones. It doesnt work. The bottom will fall out when Hibbert blows a knee which will come soon enough. Truthfully, Hibbert getting injured and Indy falling back to their usual lottery self is what can bring you a star. Good luck in the next round...if you get one win there consider yourself lucky.

By the way we have this guy here who is like a welcome wagon of happiness who will be posting to you soon enough. His name is DOM and he is full of statistics and cheer. Its like mixing Santa Claus and a calculator but with a little more flatulence. Usually only about 5% of the things he writes are negative (or so he tells us) so I expect him to be very kind since you are a new poster here. Enjoy his tidings!

LOL. That's some hype. Now I want DoM to come here and rip the crap outta this troll.

Wow - OP has a good point: Indi really took it to us. Maybe we should play Stuff and our cheerleaders so they can actually win a game.

Ever taken a bubbly bath with another man while watching college highlights of Tyler Hansborough?

You guys are better than us in terms of talent from top to bottom..... But it doesnt mean you will win.... You still have to show up and play,

We own home court unless you do something about it. And to add to the complexity, it will be our crowd screaming and driving the Pacers players crazy.

Good Luck.

Why in the world are Pacrap fans doing in TrueBlueNation? Can they just go to realgm and troll there? I swear I wanna scream at a Pacer fan so bad now.

Why in the world are Pacrap fans doing in TrueBlueNation? Can they just go to realgm and troll there? I swear I wanna scream at a Pacer fan so bad now.

Why? It isn't their fault Dwight is out. Let them celebrate their win and be proud! lol