Sign in to follow this  
Beast From The East

Magic @ Grizzles 4/26/12

There is so much wrong with Duhon's game, there is no reason to make up facts to support the opinion that Duhon needs to go. You should at least make an effort to ensure that any facts you use to support your position are actually correct, especially when it's something as basic as turnovers.

Of course, if you lack the ability to properly support your opinion with basic facts, you might want to simply stop using facts that are so readily available to anyone with an internet connection. Maybe stick with simply repeating yourselves, attempting to discredit other people by painting them with labels like "Stan's defenders", but by all means, avoid any real debate on a subject.

There is so much wrong with Duhon's game, there is no reason to make up facts to support the opinion that Duhon needs to go. You should at least make an effort to ensure that any facts you use to support your position are actually correct, especially when it's something as basic as turnovers.

Of course, if you lack the ability to properly support your opinion with basic facts, you might want to simply stop using facts that are so readily available to anyone with an internet connection. Maybe stick with simply repeating yourselves, attempting to discredit other people by painting them with labels like "Stan's defenders", but by all means, avoid any real debate on a subject.

The Magic and the National television showed enough footage to prove that Duhon has been the problem. He misses his shots along with making bad shots. Stan told the media that couple of player were out partying, Duhon one of them, before the Knicks game in NY which Magic lose to. And also He missed practice before the Pistons game which resulted in a suspension for conduct detrimental to the team. He has been the Black sheep of the team ever since Otis Signed him.

funny, i was thinking this about you.

There's some other guy with D name also that recently register and you two both make terrible posts at a very high volume.

have you heard of realgm? they have an awesome magic board. way better than here. you should check it out.

I will check it out...

The Magic and the National television showed enough footage to prove that Duhon has been the problem. He misses his shots along with making bad shots. Stan told the media that couple of player were out partying, Duhon one of them, before the Knicks game in NY which Magic lose to. And also He missed practice before the Pistons game which resulted in a suspension for conduct detrimental to the team. He has been the Black sheep of the team ever since Otis Signed him.

In no way, at any time, did I take the position of Duhon being a decent player for the Magic. I simply pointed out that there is enough wrong with his game that you shouldn't need to misrepresent the facts to make a case against him.

I didn't watch a minute of this game, NFL Draft took center stage. Just now looked at the box score, cool to see Harper get minutes and score 16 points. But this game was meaningless and it looks like SVG took it that way as well with no Ryan, Jameer, JJ, etc. Glad I didn't bother watching.

I have to shout out my boy Harper finally at least looking like an NBA basketball player (albeit a particularly inefficient one). I hope they don't give up on him too soon. He's raw, but I still think he can be a solid player once he settles down.

• Upvote 1

In no way, at any time, did I take the position of Duhon being a decent player for the Magic. I simply pointed out that there is enough wrong with his game that you shouldn't need to misrepresent the facts to make a case against him.

Ill agree with you on that one.

I can take a hint that you just joined this forum and started to make fool out of yourself. and also you havent seen him play in richmond better yet you haven't seen him play this season. This is Harper's first good game in the regular season. Get you fact str8 before you talk smack. ****

No, you are wrong. . I have 3000+ postings. . I suggest you read your posts, check and double check before you hit enter. .

****??? Not nice. .