Drain-O

Magic vs. Pacers Opening Round Playoffs 2012

Sweep

I hope not,if SVG is as great of a coach as everybody says we should at least win 1game,if not SVG doesn't deserve the praise he has got all year as a top coach in the NBA,Dwight is the reason why we have been a top 3 team in the East the past 3yrs.

I hope not,if SVG is as great of a coach as everybody says we should at least win 1game,if not SVG doesn't deserve the praise he has got all year as a top coach in the NBA,Dwight is the reason why we have been a top 3 team in the East the past 3yrs.

Stan's coaching is irrelevant to how disjointed and injured our team is right now.

Hedo will explode, averaging 21 pts 7 assists on crazy shooting numbers.

And by crazy shooting numbers you mean shooting 8/31 from the field?

• Upvote 2

Well unfortunately for us Frank Vogel is a GREAT coach too.. he's turned Indy around the minute he was announced as head coach for them.

I think Pacers in 6.. however, I think the Magic at least have a chance against Indiana, whereas I think Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, & Boston all beats their brains in. I'd give the Magic all 5% chances or less against all four teams. Heck even the Knicks would be rough.

But Indiana? They're playing great lately, however, they lack playoff experience and their best offensive player, Danny Granger, comes and goes to say the least. Hopefully this won't be Granger's coming out party.. but I give the Magic a 25-30% chance to pull off an upset. Indiana can blow the Magic right off the floor, yeah. But they're more than capable of falling on their faces, too.

Overall, I think these playoffs are going to be much more crazy than anyone thinks. I'm not predicting them to happen, but don't be surprised if any of the following happens:

* ATL beats Boston

* Orlando beats Indy

* Knicks beat Heat (you heard me)

* OKC loses early, don't make WCF

* Nuggets beat Lakers

The potential is there in my mind for those wacky "experts" and "pundits" to be more wrong than they've EVER been. I guess we'll see.

As a Magic fan I just want to see them, win or lose, go down (or get ahead) swinging. Energy and effort for 48 minutes like that great win against Philly a while back, that's all I ask for.

• Upvote 2

Well unfortunately for us Frank Vogel is a GREAT coach too.. he's turned Indy around the minute he was announced as head coach for them.

I think Pacers in 6.. however, I think the Magic at least have a chance against Indiana, whereas I think Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, & Boston all beats their brains in. I'd give the Magic all 5% chances or less against all four teams. Heck even the Knicks would be rough.

But Indiana? They're playing great lately, however, they lack playoff experience and their best offensive player, Danny Granger, comes and goes to say the least. Hopefully this won't be Granger's coming out party.. but I give the Magic a 25-30% chance to pull off an upset. Indiana can blow the Magic right off the floor, yeah. But they're more than capable of falling on their faces, too.

Overall, I think these playoffs are going to be much more crazy than anyone thinks. I'm not predicting them to happen, but don't be surprised if any of the following happens:

* ATL beats Boston

* Orlando beats Indy

* Knicks beat Heat (you heard me)

* OKC loses early, don't make WCF

* Nuggets beat Lakers

The potential is there in my mind for those wacky "experts" and "pundits" to be more wrong than they've EVER been. I guess we'll see.

As a Magic fan I just want to see them, win or lose, go down (or get ahead) swinging. Energy and effort for 48 minutes like that great win against Philly a while back, that's all I ask for.

I agree with your take on the ORL-IND series. We have a chance, but it'll only come true if the Pacers get beat down that first game, or even lose in a squeaker.

I can't really see it, as they are well-coached and are actually healthy, but it's at least possible. If we can get in their heads and put doubt there.

CHI's going to wipe the floor with the 76ers.

MIA might lose *A* game to NYC, but no more than that.

BOS *should* beat ATL, but that one could go either way.

I think it'll be CHI vs MIA again, with MIA again getting all the calls to get them into the finals.

Analysts overrate the Pacers because they are the 3rd seed ..... but they would have never became the 3rd seed if Dwight was still playing

Exactly. But Dwight ISN'T playing. That would be the problem.

I'll be rooting hard for the Magic, but I just want them to play hard and not give up. That effort the 2nd string put up against the Griz? THAT'S what I want to see.