Sign in to follow this  
Justin Jaudon

If not Stan, Who?

My rep at an all-time low, huh? Man, I better start quoting more up-to-date movies or something. Maybe I'll check out one of those "Twilight" flicks and listen to some Justin Bieber. Then I can be cool, right?

If I do better will you like me? Please?

thats fine just don't end up like me. regretting things that have been said to ruin you.

thats fine just don't end up like me. regretting things that have been said to ruin you.

So... wait huh? I'm confused again. I haven't had any caffeine in a few days, and I don't know whether I should be offended or try to buy you a puppy.

So... wait huh? I'm confused again. I haven't had any caffeine in a few days, and I don't know whether I should be offended or try to buy you a puppy.

your original comment sounded like you got offended. I didn't even think you got that quote from a movie. I apologized if i confused you in some fashion.

Long story short, i said something defending a player, not duhon or hedo, and got so many dislike from that comment.

(And Now NittanyBuc will call me an idiot now. )

your original comment sounded like you got offended. I didn't even think you got that quote from a movie. I apologized if i confused you in some fashion.

Long story short, i said something defending a player, not duhon or hedo, and got so many dislike from that comment.

(And Now NittanyBuc will call me an idiot now. )

Don't worry about it. I just need some d*** caffeine.

Didn't realize that was from a movie? You never seen Goodfellas? You need to watch that immediately. Brilliant classic Scorsese.

Didn't realize that was from a movie? You never seen Goodfellas? You need to watch that immediately. Brilliant classic Scorsese.

I remember that. It was a long time ago I have watched that movie. I might got watch it on netflix now. :)

get some coffee, Mountain Dew, or a Coke. or a 5 hr energy lol

You have to remember that its not like our team is really superb or anything. We dont have Kevin Durant and Westbrook kinda duo in here. We have one really good player and couple role players. I wouldn't say OKC that good coached. Look what happened last year when Durant went cold? You could say Phil Jackson is good coach. Even though Phil had Kobe. Kobe went cold against Boston but the team still managed to win.

I would rather watch Dwight go. Stan can get everything out of the team without superstars but Dwight cant get everything out of himself without another superstar.

You know, I think if Stan does not come back, there are going to be issues other than Dwight. It definitely won't be Stan's actual ability to coach. He's extremely smart and always prepares his team well. We've actually never seen Stan coach a team without any stars, though. He had Dwyane Wade in Miami and has Dwight here. I'm sure he will get all he can out of the guys on any roster, but you've got to have talent to win, too. I can't see him being happy on a team that struggles sometimes. Look how good the record has been, and yet, he always seems unhappy.

I also doubt Magic management was all that happy when Stan referenced the commissioner in the same sentence with Third World dictators. That made Stern mad and the team got a reprimand for that.

Then there was the complaint about playing on holidays, which although I am sure is a pain for team members, is considered an honor in the NBA. Sometimes, in his postgame comments, he says maybe a little more than he should while he is still hot.

One thing I personally find irritating is Stan's brother always has to comment on ESPN about what team management should do or on how the team is playing. And it's usually not positive. I mean he should go to work for the Magic if he wants to meddle that much. They always say they don't talk about the team, but I find that hard to believe if they talk every day like they say.

And what players on the team have not had words for him at some time when they come off the court? We know for sure that some others have had issues with him.

You mean like the time he had success with a completely different team?? Cause, that already happened. Maybe one of you geniuses can show me an example of a coach who has won a ton of games without great/good players. I mean I guess you could point to Doc who won multiple titles here and his first few years in Boston with sub-standard playe.. oh, that didn't happen. Wait, what about the time Phil Jackson won all those titles without Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen or Shaq and Kobe, or Kobe and Pau...oh, I guess that didn't happen either. How can this be? I mean you clearly said that Stan is not a good coach because he could not have had success without Dwight.

Oh you mad too. :svgsad:

Really? Is this all you have to say? How about you stop with the silly internet cliches - that ceased being funny several years ago - and actually attempt to address the points that he made. You were the one that suggested that a good coach can win games without good players.

My plan: Fire SVG,Hire Brian Shaw,trade for Monta Ellis,run the triangle offense,win championships. :shard:

Ellis in the triangle would be nothing short of a disaster.