Franchero MVP

Van Gundy - voted least popular coach in NBA

Check and mate

And Hedont may be back next wednesday.

Only thing worse than a Dwight-less Magic is a Dwight-less Magic with Turkoglu on the floor.

Way better job? Not sure about that. Thibs still struggles with his offensive schemes, especially when Rose is on the floor. Doc can get it done on both ends.

Doc also seems a bit more easy to deal with.

I have to agree with this poll. If I was playing, I'd want Rivers as my coach.

But Thibs is leading the bulls in the east and where are the celtics at? oh wait they are way below the bulls. If bulls win one this year, i rest my case.

Another thing is that he give tough love but gets to the point that some players can't deal with him, like Big Baby who cried on national tv.

Magic did have Doc as a coach as a matter a fact from 1999-2004 but was fired because of a disastrous start.

For Me i would gone with Phil Jackson, if he was still the coach, because he was the real deal and the OG of all coaches.

And Hedont may be back next wednesday.

Only thing worse than a Dwight-less Magic is a Dwight-less Magic with Turkoglu on the floor.

Just hope that knock to his face doesn't make him suck. if he is worse than earlier, then he needs to retire.

I served two tours of duty as a Marine in Viet Nam. I don't think your crazy, but I'm not so sure that Stan has held Hedo or Duhon accountable. Semper Fi.

He's stuck with the players he has, not a lot of options there, regardless of what some people here seem to think. I've seen Stan out there yelling at Hedo and Duhon, but what other options does he really have?

Ish isn't going to miraculously turn into something he isn't, and there is a reason he floated around before he landed here. Maybe with more time to settle in and learn the offense (like a summer/training camp).

Hedo, as bad as he has been, is one of our better players at feeding the ball in to Dwight, and that's about all he's good for, but that can be pretty important in our half court offense.

There's "holding a player accountable" and there's "cutting off your nose to spite your face".

Stan has done a great job with this group, and while, if the players are tuning him out, in part, or in whole, then it's time to make a change, but we should be thankful of the job he did while he was here and not diminish his accomplishments because we aren't happy with the current roster and position that the team is in thanks to our wonderful GM. We should celebrate his time here, and holding our breath hoping that his replacement (if he is let go) can come close to the job Stan has done for this club.

• Upvote 2

If you read the second page of that article, he was also 8th for "coach you would most like to play for."

So he was coach #1 out of 30 players wouldn't want but also coach #8th out of 30 players would want?

20100108063328%21Exploding-head.gif

says a lot about the players in this league as both of these coaches are the type that workers like to play for and slackers would prefer not to play for. If you're a player that loves to polish his game and work hard (JJ Redick) then you'll love these guys, if not then you want the Mike Diantoni's of the coaching world.

says a lot about the players in this league as both of these coaches are the type that workers like to play for and slackers would prefer not to play for. If you're a player that loves to polish his game and work hard (JJ Redick) then you'll love these guys, if not then you want the Mike Diantoni's of the coaching world.

Steve Nash doesn't work hard?

So he was coach #1 out of 30 players wouldn't want but also coach #8th out of 30 players would want?

Its the I didn't go to college generation of basketball. New kind IQ test, just turn the question around.

Tonight was a perfect example of why as a player I'd hate playing for Stan if I wasn't one of "his guys".

Von Wafer isolates and gets to the rim to bring us within 4. Next possession, jumps the lane to get the steal, outruns two Celtics to the ball, and finishes to get us within 2. Then he misses a 3 next possession and Van Gundy pulls him.

Ish had to sit on the bench for the 9 minutes Duhon played and watch Boston outscore us by 16 during those two spans. Think he's happy he has to sit there.

And look at the numbers of Ish's three games compared to Uhn's last 3. Not even comparable, Ish is better across the board.