Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Any chance we sign a center while Dwight is out?

If only Dwight got this back issue early in the season. We would have been a 15 win club max with a very very high lottery pick and Pat Williams ready to bring out the rabbits foot. A certain NC center/pf would have fit just fine next to dwight. It would have been just like David Robinson getting hurt and the Spurs getting Duncan. Teams wouldnt have lined up for the Dwight sweepstakes because of his back although most probably care with his incredible talent. Otis would have been axed for being just soooo dammmmnn stupid and not having a backup center AND trading gortat for garbage. This season has been a complete clown fest.

Sure, lets sign a center. Who would you like to see us sign?

How bout the guy in Phoenix. We can offer up the crap they gave us and ask for our first back to take it off our hands. I really dont think anything is out there at this point but maybe if we wait another year and a half we will find somebody. Its amazing people were complaining about having Gortat locked up for 3 more years at the same contract we have Jrich, Baby and JJ inked to. What a steal we had in gortat with that contract. Phoenix should give us Nash and at least 2 of his children for that kind of larceny.

As long as he has at head he will be better than duhon was as a backup point. Heck he probably doesnt even need a head to be better than Duhon.

Neither one of your posts actually answered my question. All you did was promote the same rhetoric that you usually post. Instead of complaining all the time, how about you actually post a realistic solution. Sarcastically saying we should trade Turk and Richardson to get Gortat back is not a realistic solution.

So, I'll ask again, what center do you think we could acquire to fill the void at center?

still one of the best sigs

It consistently makes me laugh. Marc outdid himself.

Orton needs burn. I know he's absolutely horrible but we need a body in the middle. The only reason Orton even got drafted is because he can block shots. With our perimeter defense, we need a shot blocker.

But Stan is about as flexible as a rock so no chance of any changes. We're stuck with what we have.

Correction, the only reason Orton was drafted was because Otis was calling the shots. Orton has looked lost the few time he has played and the only reason he is not getting ripped on this board is because Duhon is still on the team (that and he is basically a rookie). He should have stayed in school.

Who are we going to beat if Dwight doesn't make it back? I am hoping Milwaukee keeps winning. I'd rather be in the lottery than play without Dwight.