Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

It's Never Too Late

In light of everything that has happened, there are people who (in my opinion) have given up hope for the Magic even making the playoffs. But I say it's never too late. I think that the Magic is still a top 3 team in the Eastern Conference. So, if__and and a big IF__ they can pull it together to show the world that you can do anything in the face of adversity, what are some of the scenarios (involving other teams) that could happen and the Magic ends up playing in the EC finals.

I'm serious about this guys. Please don't be sarcastic. I know it might not happen, but what if. . . .?

Btw: We still have 11 games remaining in the regular season.

*I posted the observation below in tonight's game thread. It probably shouldn't be there, so post responses here*

After all the fiasco, wouldn't it be a hoot if the Magic ended up playing in the Eastern Conference Finals? Stranger things have happened. I remember at the time the New York Giants played the Cowboys, they were in danger of missing the playoffs. Then with a handful of games left in the NFL season, they came battling back and ended up winning the superbowl.

If it were not for all those turnovers in several/close games where we lost, we could be ranked at least 2nd in EC if the playoffs were to start today.

We will end up exactly where we should be. In the second round with a tough opponent. Its up to the team to come together and do what they have to do. I cant wait for the season to end regardless of our rank as long as we are in the playoffs.