TheOrlandoTragic

Sources: Howard demands SVG to be fired

If you have Dwight Howard on your team, you are not rebuiding a team from scratch. Until a a few days ago, we had the 3rd best record in the conference. The Bulls won 47 games with MJ the year before Phil got there. They increased it to 55 in Phil's first year.

While this statement is correct, Phil came into a very good Bulls team that had Jordan and Pippen and won, so the pieces were already there.

Right now depending on who you ask, this team has Howard and nobody, so he would have to build this team basically from scratch, which means the pieces are not already there.

IMO however, Howard Anderson and with Nelson playing like he has been, equals a pretty good starting point.

Steve Kyler ‏ @stevekylerNBA

I would also caution that the person "at the top" confirming the story to Stan is likely out this summer too...

Referring to Otis obviously

Zach McCann ‏ @ZachMcCann

People, Stan DOES CARE if he gets fired. His life is in Central Florida. His kids are in high school. He cares.

The real problem here is what decent coach is going to want to come here if we fire Stan because Dwight told them to? This should never have been leaked. It's suicide for the team. Whoever told Stan this has to be a disgruntled employee who knows he's on his way out the door. Otis is Judas.

“I know he has,” Van Gundy told reporters after the Magic completed their shootaround. “That’s just the way it is. Again, I’ve been dealing with that all year. It’s not anything real bothersome. You go out and do your job.”

Dwight is 25. Stan is not.

Stan should be a professional about it and NOT leak what goes on behind closed Company doors.

Come on. We love Dwight, but when he fails we call it.

The Heat played along with the story of Stan resigning for personal reasons.

Now that it's a 25 year-old and not a Pat Riley, Stan goes to the press about it?

In the end of the day, I'm on the Orlando Magic's side, NONE others.

• Upvote 3