Sign in to follow this  
TheOrlandoTragic

Let's just get down to brass tax here.. this team simply isn't that good.

That good meaning we are not good enough to win the title this year? I will agree to that for the most part However I see a team that has three really bad players, whose names do not need to mentioned. I am really starting to like the combo of Howard Anderson and Nelson. With those three, BBD and Reddick and maybe Q playing well, Q's toughness and say an injury to Duhon and we have a chance. He does nothing for us, not even turning the ball over lately. Oh and we need something from JRich and Turk, anything would be a plus!

I really hope Otis resigns Anderson, because he could be a beast next year. He is still young and while he has vanished in a few big games this year, that is part of the learning process. Paired with Howard and the Nelson of late, and a decent back up PG, along with a SG who can get to the basket and who knows (Love reddick but he not thay guy) Not sure how that gets done before next season. Waive Duhon. If we are unable to get rid of Turk and J Rich, then bring them off the bench (after all we have to have something to gripe about next year).

3rd in the east. Wins over Miami and Chicago. One of the best records in the league. Some of you "fans" are annoying as hell. Close thread

I'm pretty sure most fans here are worried about post-season, but ok.